ToS Post Tour

I did the ToS and rode it hard! In fact, harder than I was ready for.
so I have sat out a week and was wanting to set up the ToS Post Tour plan beginning March 1st but there does not seem to be a way to schedule it for a certain start date and allows seems to be working off an end date of the 7th. Is there a way to be able to get it to start a week later? The only alternative I can think of is to screenshot it and manually move the dates. Ok to do but just wondering if an easier way.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions everyone!!

Be interested in this as well. I screen shot the workouts and put them all in my regular calendar so I have the added step of going to go find the video as well.

The only thing you can do is to apply the plan, and then move the workouts manually to where you want them.

That’s right. Some of the training plans (like the ToS ones) are locked to certain dates.

The post tour plan was a recovery week, followed by what amounts to a full-frontal prep week. So you could put the prep week in your calendar so that you schedule FF on whatever day works for you. Or if you need another week of easy riding just pick from the recovery, base and drills categories and start FF prep when you’re ready. The prep week won’t really add fatigue though, so if you’re starting to feel like yourself again, I’d just add the plan and go for it. The prep workouts will help sharpen you up and make you feel less sluggish as the week goes on.

Thank you all for your replies! I understand how to proceed going forward and will remember for the future.