How to download music for free?

I want some way to download music so that I can play it during workout hours (even without the Internet).
Any suggestion?

Spotify Premium has a download option.

Music apps like Apple Music, Spotify Amazon, and so on provide various kinds of songs for me to enjoy. I’m stuck on it. But when I want to download songs, it’s pretty difficult because of the DRM encryption. Thankfully, I could do this via some Apple Music Converters. The one I’m currently using is of DumpMedia. Hope it will be helpful for you.

1 Like

My kids both have Mighty players. They link to Spotify and Amazon Music. You create playlists in the app and then sync all the songs and playlists to your Might player. Then you can carry your Mighty player around and listen to all the music without an internet connection. You only have to sync your player once every 30 days to upload the number of plays for each song back to Spotify to ensure the artists get credit for all your hours of listening. And of course you also need to sync your Mighty player with your app every time you make changes to your songs/playlists to ensure your player has all your changes and songs.

1 Like