Knights of Sufferlandria - SWAG ALERT!

Greetings Fellow Knights of Sufferlandria,

Your Minions are busy working in the SUF Mines coordinating plans for a new KoS kit - we know you’re all waiting (somewhat) patiently for an announcement. We thank you for your patience and know you’ll appreciate the various Couchlandrian hurdles (and other flying objects) that are being thrown in our way as we navigate. Fear not - we’re really adept at ducking and dodging, but the path isn’t short nor easy (who wants an easy path…we’re Knights of Sufferlandria!)

In the meantime, we’re pleased to announce our very first ever Knight of Sufferlandria Water Bottle.

We know you’ve always wanted to flex your KoS status while out in group rides! Stopping for a quick drink and chat? You’ll love pulling that KoS branded bottle from your bottle cage and showcasing the KoS Coat of Arms that you worked so hard to earn!

We are planning a 26oz (769ml for those of us who use metric) bottle with the OG Coat of Arms on both sides and PAIN, MISERY, AGONY, HONOUR, GLORY, VICTORY around the top of the bottle.

We’re gauging interest as this will determine the overall cost - but at the moment, we’re aiming for $12 USD per bottle plus shipping. We’re also aiming to keep costs of shipping down and looking to ship out from a couple of central locations worldwide.

Please complete this form if you are interested in ordering. THIS DOES NOT COMMIT YOU TO AN ORDER. We are just gauging interest so we can make this as easy and economical as possible.

Once we have numbers and a charted path, we’ll move over to the actual order phase. THIS IS AN INTEREST GATHERING RECONNOITRE ONLY!

Please complete your form by the end of day, May 12th, 2024. Thank you!

36 Likes

Wow this looks awesome. Am NOT complaining but just curious, why the OG and not the laser goat CoA?

Would love one teeny tweak: " Knight of" to be added :heart:

8 Likes

Definitely this!

But otherwise, I love it and especially the OG logo.

7 Likes

+1 for this :point_up:

I never liked the laser goat thing :flushed:

6 Likes

Done!

8 Likes

Wow! Now THAT is service! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome. This is a definite. A definite multi-bottle order in fact

1 Like

Unreal. Have posted to the Facebook Knights page as no doubt there will be some takers there

3 Likes

Brilliant, looking forward to those. Form completed.

1 Like

Sweet giblets! How can we not freakin’ LOVE @Dame.Ellisa.Podemski for her classic SUF writing style as well as her devotion.

9 Likes

Love this. I’ll be working the firm over in classic style. BRW, I have the OG Knights kit…matchy matchy.

3 Likes

Awesome stuff @Dame.Ellisa.Podemski !
And really love the description too :star_struck:

2 Likes

Totally in for this.

Turns out the Knights on Facebook are thrilled and have filled in the form too. Hopefully the business case is a go! :grin:

4 Likes

Yes please - anything with OG Crest would get a +1 from me…

3 Likes

Awesome to see, will there be a 500ml?

2 Likes

Done!

2 Likes

I’ll take two!

1 Like

Excellent! Survey filled.

1 Like

But can you make it black? :sunglasses:

1 Like