Knights of Sufferlandria Team

Oh I’ve leaned that lesson well Sir. 100%

2 Likes

I’m prepared to ride Stage 2 in the Goat suit…if I get up to $750 before I ride

4 Likes

Such a badass photo. :sunglasses:

1 Like

:man_facepalming:
I screwed up, I registered first, and then thought I could join a team. But that was the wrong, and now I can’t join. I guess I am fighting solo this year…

Edit: Awesome, I will follow the instructions!

3 Likes

@Erik-KOS , you can still join a team. See this link for the steps: Knights of Sufferlandria Team - #2 by way9e0

5 Likes

but you can. It’s just a bit of a wahooffle.

Do this:

4 Likes

haha, beaten to the punch. I’ll work on my sprints tomorrow :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

We had my dad’s celebration of life today. Can that count as enough suffering for day 1 of the Tour of Wah-who-lick-tucan?

21 Likes

Sorry for your loss. I lost my younger brother last month. Suffering with friends and family helped me see the strength of my community, but it still hurts. Best wishes to you and yours.

4 Likes

Stages 1a and b done. Doing FF a week prior and getting new numbers put an interesting spin on things. No fun pictures to share - just my bike.

8 Likes

Bikes are fun.

:+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

4 Likes

True!!

2 Likes

Well, Sir @Rupert.H has thrown down the gauntlet and I’ve thrown it back. Here’s some shenanigans!!!

Get my DPF up to 1500 (I’m nearly at 1000) and I’ll do 10 full laps of the RGT challenge chat road on the same day as Stage 2,3,4,5, or 6. Stage 7 I’ve reserved for my other stoooopid shenanigans aka Stage 7b.

5 Likes

10 laps aye? Hmmmm. I’ll do 2 laps in a goat suit for $100 AND I’ll live stream it :rofl:
Gotta get ALL the use out of that darn suit

7 Likes

Hehe. They should make a goat suit for your avatar!

You are totally crushing the Wahoolimabob Tour btw Dame Lisa!! Absosuffinglutely CRUSHING it!!!

7 Likes

TBF, you need to WASH that darn suit…I might donate for that!

:wink:

2 Likes

Surely more donations mean I have to ride in it unwashed? Happy to:

• wash it for a stage - $20 :innocent:
  • not wash it for a stage - $50 :nauseated_face:
  • not wash it for any stage - $200 :face_vomiting:
3 Likes

Would LOVE a goat suit Avatar!

6 Likes

I know right. You’re doing a spectacular job of promoting RGT the least they could do is give you a goat suit.

5 Likes

They don’t exactly make it obvious do they? :joy:

2 Likes