Knights of Sufferlandria Team

3 Likes

I am riding the Tour. I will judge the desire to do future tours, by the community response to this one.

2 Likes

I have arranged a Prawn to Kill for Revolver

15 Likes

Kinda how I feel too. I’ll ride it, there’s some fun sessions coming up, I’ll donate to DPF, but my hearts not in it this year. Maybe that’ll change as the tour progresses…

6 Likes

@DameLisa Great start to the tour! Thanks for arranging to get us all together for today’s ride!

3 Likes

You’re so welcome.

Oh and if anyone would like a more traditional SUF jersey, check this out:

4 Likes

@Glen.Coutts Have you suffered today?

1 Like

More than you my doughy minion. Well, I watched Dame Lisa on Twitch, and I ate too much so yeh. I’d say so. :wink:

3 Likes

@Glen.Coutts Never underestimate the doughy minion! :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh I’ve leaned that lesson well Sir. 100%

2 Likes

I’m prepared to ride Stage 2 in the Goat suit…if I get up to $750 before I ride

4 Likes

Such a badass photo. :sunglasses:

1 Like

:man_facepalming:
I screwed up, I registered first, and then thought I could join a team. But that was the wrong, and now I can’t join. I guess I am fighting solo this year…

Edit: Awesome, I will follow the instructions!

3 Likes

@Erik-KOS , you can still join a team. See this link for the steps: Knights of Sufferlandria Team - #2 by way9e0

5 Likes

but you can. It’s just a bit of a wahooffle.

Do this:

4 Likes

haha, beaten to the punch. I’ll work on my sprints tomorrow :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

We had my dad’s celebration of life today. Can that count as enough suffering for day 1 of the Tour of Wah-who-lick-tucan?

21 Likes

Sorry for your loss. I lost my younger brother last month. Suffering with friends and family helped me see the strength of my community, but it still hurts. Best wishes to you and yours.

4 Likes

Stages 1a and b done. Doing FF a week prior and getting new numbers put an interesting spin on things. No fun pictures to share - just my bike.

8 Likes

Bikes are fun.

:+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

4 Likes