Kudos to the SUF team for the evolution of the app

Trying, and failing!, to complete The Best Thing in the World this morning at 100% got me thinking. The ‘vintage’ videos are still fantastic but also many I find super hard to complete at 100%.

The evolution (bringing in Sir Neal and others) and workouts from the last 2-3 years are still super hard but more manageable. This integration of the Sports Science aspect has elevated Sufferfest - and the additions of yoga, Inspiration videos, etc. continue to do so.

Sufferfest and its structured training has made me fitter than I ever been before, a stronger cyclist than I have ever been and more flexible thanks to the yoga! Love the music, videos and commentary of the videos: when I started indoors training a few years ago I started with Trainer Road and while it is excellent for training I wanted to poke my eyes out with pins I was so bored!

So kudos to all at Sufferfest for the continuous improvements and making this such an awesome platform (and community)

25 Likes

Yah, what Sir Steve @washsaint said. :slight_smile:

Yep fully agree here… awesome evolution!!

And also the comparison of vintage vids vrs current. I feel your pain! I find the older vids a killer and regularly have to take an extended break between intervals. In comparison the newer vids while an incredible workout do not leave me empty on the floor !!!

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes