A few words of appreciation for Recharger

I did this workout again this morning as I’m in the final week of taper before my event this coming weekend. I don’t know what it is about this workout but I always finish in the best of moods, feeling full of appreciation for everything. As much as I love the suffering and pushing myself to my limit, it’s great to take a moment to remind myself why I love riding so much.

Thanks Suf team for a great product!

23 Likes

Agree! I think the Team have done an outstanding job on this one and what it’s intended to do. I had it again yesterday - it really does put you in a great mood.

3 Likes

I have done Recharger 14 times, by far most of any Sufferfest videos. It always raise my spirits and brings me into a good mood no matter what.

3 Likes

Did that one yesterday as well and completely agree!!

1 Like

It is an excellent addition to the set of workouts. It’s great how it targets your mental state at the same time as being a physical workout.

4 Likes

Yes, I love Recharger. Always gets me a in great state of mind.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s a great video and handy workout to have in the library!

1 Like

Yes, thanks a lot for the awesome workout!

1 Like

Recharger is the fine work of Sir @Francois-Wahoo!

10 Likes

Expecting even more fine work from @Francois-Wahoo in the new app! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Since Recharger added I have been using it instead of “Regeneration 30mins”.
What do you think is it a good replacement of “Regeneration 30”? Or… is it too much in some cases?

Hear hear, It’s an awesome workout @Francois-Wahoo

Thank you guys.
Means a lot to receive such great feedback.

Now maybe GVA will buy me a new bike as a reward.
This time I’d really like one with a rear derailleur cause the one I have now makes it hard to go up past Mt Sufferlandria’s 3rd hairpin…

12 Likes

More likely to be a Kickr bike mate, but at least you can change gears on it!!! :grin:

I completed Recharger again today and I couldn’t agree more with all the previous comments. Cracking video with a fab upbeat soundtrack that always lifts my spirits. Simply superb!

Recharger is awesome, a definite go-to for a short quick workout ride. As Dafydd mentioned, the fab upbeat soundtrack really does the trick. So much so that I use it for outdoor workouts at times to keep me moving along when the suffering is high and the stem is tasting mighty good. Chapeau!

2 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out what town we ride through in Recharger, does anyone know where it is? It’s such a beautiful place! I keep attempting to narrow down the locale by reading signs, but they’re just too blurry in the video or we’re hammering by too quickly :wink:
Thanks to anyone who might know. It’s just another positive feature of this great workout.

1 Like

Hey there! The first village is Nernier and the second is Yvoire.
Both are medieval villages located on the shores of Lake Geneva, on the French side. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Fabulous! Thank you, Francois, that’s great to know.:+1: I get to Geneva once in a while so will have to try and rent a bike when I am there to visit those towns. To recharge, of course :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

This week I did a nice flowy downhill road section and immediately the soundtrack from Recharger popped into my head. I had a blast in the winding corners!

3 Likes