Le Tour at home with SYSTM?

Same here. Have had to do quite a bit of switching around (and making sure I get in the French Challenge badge challenge rides), plus a Century-prep 120km outdoor ride over the weekend. Definitely feeling the workload, but keeping at it for sure.

Will DEFINITELY be watching the TdFF from the sidelines, though! :grimacing:

3 Likes

how is it going doing the event in level mode? I planned to do it for at least some of the longer no-vid rides but it takes so much more mental effort that I wasn’t willing to spare that I eventually ended up doing most in ERG.

As for me, I have kind of dropped out of the rides as something really urgent came up last week… But I suppose, I would be able to complete the French Challenge rides nevertheless like @CPT_A

I finally finished my Tour de Home! Doing this made me much more likely to watch some of the highlights and live footage of the TdF and TdF Femmes, and also it was fun watching some of the same people racing the Tour a few years ago in the SYSTM videos.

• 31 days, with 1 full rest day and 2 days of light commuting
  • 31 different SYSTM rides
  • 33:33 hours of riding
  • 577/928 virtual miles/kilometres

I flamed out once on Stage 25 (28 July) when I barely started 14 Vise Grips. I called it quits and did a little recovery ride but to make up for it I tacked 14VG on to the end for a ‘bonus’ ride after Fight Club today.

I am definitely overtrained at the moment (seeing it mostly in lower HR while working hard), but I know I got stronger this month, physically and mentally. I’m going to have a week of active recovery/light endurance and then a prep week before y next 4DP test * gulp * :grimacing:

6 Likes

well done. great challenge to set for yourself and you worked through it. My century plan and the french challenge got in the way somewhat, but ended up w similar mileage and also looking forward to an recovery week!

:trophy::trophy::trophy:

3 Likes

Well done @rinaf! Amazing job you did there