New in app: Recharger!

LOVED IT! :fire:

It’s got everything! Cadence pyramids, power pyramid, some not painful elevators at the end, breathing variation, terrain (gravel!) and more. But all said, a great recovery that has me primed for Half is Easy tomorrow! Thanks! :pray:

3 Likes

I should be ashamed I only tried it for the first time a few days ago. Superb session!

1 Like

Did Recharger today for the second time. I enjoyed it even more than the first time.

:electric_plug::battery::battery::battery::battery:

1 Like

Hey ho. :slight_smile: Looks like it‘s Recharger today for all of you doing the various TOS Prep plans*. Such a great start…

The next six weeks will be a blast.

*or does it change because of the 4DP rider profile - it could…

1 Like

Recharger is the starting ride of my 12wk XC Mtn Bike training plan. Looking forward to hitting it hard this afternoon! I have a few 100 mile races setup for this season and would like to place well in my class.

3 Likes

Also on the ToS prep plan (Advanced), and also did Recharger today. For the first time too, a very nice aquintance. Already looking forward to next time!

4 Likes

Normally I won’t bother writing the same as basically everyone did in their posts above, but this time is different. Thanks a lot, Sufferfest team, Recharger feels just hilarious, great, amazing and so on!

Did it as well after a hard day at the office - wow, it refreshes the mind without kicking ass (which is the usual way, right? :)) - so thanks a ton, you rock! Cadence pyramid <3

5 Likes

I’ve now done Recharger 2 or 3 times. Still love it! This is exactly what we have been waiting for. I like most of the new Inspiration videos, as well, but I hope we get a few more SUF workouts in a similar vein to Recharger.

6 Likes

Yeah, 3rd time in the two weeks of ToS prep now. Only the first one originally belongs to the plan, but after suffering through the shovel and ISLTA this weekend, I definitely felt I deserved a recharge today, in an otherwise empty plan (even dialed down the «peak» power intervals).

Love it! Would welcome a couple more like it.

4 Likes

@David.McQuillen.KoS @Coach.Suzie.S

I cannot thank you enough for this workout!

Everything is spot on: the objective, the music, the video and the workout itself. I do it on the first day on recovery weeks, when I’m fatigued and don’t really want to do anything. By the time it’s over I’m pumped up and ready to keep going.

Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

This trailer has been set to private. Can it be released again to the public?