NEW in the SUF App: Our 'INSPIRATION' category

Some of these new video things have since been fixed. It was just a case of waiting for enough stuff to go in to a release (I assume, I don’t work for Wahoo). 6.20.0 definitely fixes that one.

iOS 6.19.0 no update available yet as far as I cantell

That would figure as iOS is always behind Windows due to the Apple delay - as they have their own vetting process.

We’re def getting in to assumptions territory on my behalf but I’m sure windows is public 6.20 so therefore iOS will likely follow within days.

Thanks. Looking back my tone on previous messages was a bit harsh. To be clear I love the app these little things are just frustrations nothing more

2 Likes

I’m actually excited about the inspiration videos for a completely different reason as well.

The workouts are at mostly low intensity and have a little bit of power variation. Due to this, scaling the intensity up for the workouts will likely make for awesome sweet spot workouts. I usually do sweet spot and tempo while watching TV shows and these workouts would be perfect for that purpose with the miniplayer on novid mode!

1 Like

From the Ashes is easily my favorite of the new workouts - so far.

This one really hit my sweet spot, and I am not talking about the 50-60% FTP workout itself. My emotional engagement in this one was sky high.

It left me out of breath.

Thank you, SUF team. :heart:

3 Likes

I did Half the Road today was an enjoyable session!

Might be a nice idea to have the video year of release included within the video description for the inspiration series.

Half the road today - my goodness that was horrific! Not the workout, the attitudes… I used to think that Cookson was OK - not any more.

Tell me it’s a different world today?

Half the Road is from 2014: Half The Road: The Passion, Pitfalls & Power of Women's Professional Cycling (2014) - IMDb but yes, it would be good to have it in the workout description.

Thanks @JohnK

Would have been nice to have known when it was released prior to watching to put it in context so to speak, would be good to see this as you view the workout before riding.

Was an interesting watch and I love the story of Kristin Armstrong, great for motivation and not giving up!

I’m on the intermediate ToS prep plan at the moment so I’ve got it coming up in three weeks time. I’m looking forward to seeing it.

I had Rising from the Ashes yesterday which I’m guessing you have on the 30th - definately worth watching as was The Frozen Road which you have on 2nd Feb?

Correct and I have not done either yet. It will be getting close to the tour start by then so I will look forward to those videos before the pain starts!

I have done a couple of the Earth cycles and both Dogs life videos they were both pretty good to watch

Anybody ride Kayabike yet? That’s my personal favorite.

2 Likes

I have. It was inspiring.

I am looking forward to it. I have it scheduled for the 7th of february.

Not yet but I have Moon Rider scheduled for this weekend. Whilst it may well be a good film it doesn’t look like something that will cheer my spirits in my very cold garage - Think I might run Kayabike instead followed by 40 minutes of Moon Rider with the video off and my choice of music!

Hey Alex, we don’t take your time for granted and totally understand how frustrating these sorts of things can be, especially when finding them in the middle of your workout.

The latest desktop update, 6.20.0, has some updates to the device connections library. I don’t think that there is one coming for iOS quite yet. The HR zone issue shouldn’t be anything affected by the update, hence, why we need to gather some more information on that and dig in.

1 Like

Loved it! Riding from ashes also amazing… and Thursday fields…

1 Like

I did Frozen Road last week and it was very interesting. The ride was short and easy, but I think my heart rate got higher than it normally would have based on the content. hehe. I am going to have to google his story to find out more!

I use Bluetooth earpieces

1 Like