No Hr zones on wahoo elements bolt

So whenever i complete a workout and end the ride on element bolt v2 and see my activity. My hr usually he in a zone 2 ride between 150 to 160 but the elements shows my hr always at the last bar and says i am always at my peak hr.

So i want to set it to like i can see the zone bars like between zone 2,3 or like that

What I am trying to say is wahoo is sorting wrong. For example the workout was 40 min Long. 10 min where between 165-180 HR the other 30 where lower. So logically the HR zone Bars at the end of the workout or in the workout history should show that. But in my case despite the different HR values and times spent in it the entire 40 min workout ist displayed as : you rode 40 min in HR zone Peak (165-180). Although most of the time my HR was lower.

Picture two shows what I am trying to say. It says 100% in peak HR Zone. But as explained most of the time should be displayed in “Hard”

Based on what you’ve shown it would seem as though your zones aren’t correct or got messed up on the BOLT. If you go into your profile in the companion app to the zones, what does it show?

My ride are zone 2

I understand that. I’m asking about what your profile is configured for as an FTP. You can see this by opening the ELEMNT app, tapping “Profile” and scrolling to “Power Zones”. If this is not configured or is incorrect, then you will get the result like you see.

So i have set my ftp current but i don’t use power meter so can’t it just show my zones seeing the HR?

Sorry, I had power on the brain. HR is under “Heart Rate Zones”. Is max heart rate, resting heart rate, and zones there?

No there is nothing there just my hr says like in the last bar and says all the time peak 100? Do you know anyway. I have set my max hr,my hr zones but still no solution

Go into the ELEMNT app on your phone

Screenshot_20240728_055628_One UI Home

Click on Profile (bottom, 2nd from the right)

Scroll all the way to the bottom to get to HR zones.

Put in your max and resting HR and auto calculate or manually put in your HR zones. Mine are in the image below.

Then sync your ELEMNT computer with the ELEMNT app on your phone. Should hopefully fix it for you.

Have you connected the bike computer to the app and updated it? I suspect that is the step you are missing