Not supposed to talk about today's ride but I'm too pleased not to!

it feels very fitting to do Fight Club on the (almost) day the ToS route is announced, as the first time I did it was in last year’s ToS. At the time I was very new to Suf (1 month), but had done 3 months with another app.

I looked up on Strava to review profiles and compare. It’s exciting to see the improvements in the last year, which I owe to using Suf/Systm.

Red is then, Green is now. Some amazing highlights:

• no more micro-breaks where I cracked and stopped pedalling (you can see the power line drop to the floor in the top one)

• much smoother heartrate and control; average HR 5 bmp lower, while max was actually higher

• higher max power (while 20lbs lighter) but even more importantly HIGHER MAX CONFIDENCE – I did today’s ride at 104% of my latest 4DP test, enjoyed the ride, and FINALLY got the joke about all the attacks being the same (I was always chewing stem so I didn’t notice it’s about the footage).

15 Likes

:heart: for your success, but -∞ for talking about it.

:wink:

4 Likes

That’s bloomin’ brilliant. A much smoother cadence profile too, and the lack of drops in power where you didn’t crack are great.

Congrats!

1 Like

well done yong person (HR is a dead give away; At 62 my max is 171). I see larger drops in hr which leads me to you have a better hr recovery now.

3 Likes

@rinaf Great improvement, Rina!

I did the same workout earlier today, and had good intentions to check if the footage was identical. I kind of got distracted looking down at my feet willing them to keep spinning.

1 Like

I missed the first attack (too busy staring at numbers), but can confirm that the rest are the same.

THERE’S TOO MUCH TALKING ABOUT FIGHT CLUB ON THIS THREAD!!!

:smirk:

Changed it to -∞, as there’s too much talking about Fight Club.

:wink: