🥁🥁🥁 Official Route Announcement for the Wahooligan Tour 🥁🥁🥁

Ah, nice spot. It does indeed seem to be TDS1 with the 2nd half the the workout not currently visible on the timeline.

2 Likes

How do I get the TGTTOS SYSTM workout loaded in my RGTapp ?

It’s not in there yet. :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Unless you just wanna put it in yourself. Then you can use the fit file exporter.

1 Like

How does that work ?

1 Like

Via Chrome or Firefox, you’ll need to download and install the web extension so when you go to the SYSTM web app, it allows you to download the FIT file for the indoor or outdoor version of the workout. Once downloaded, you email it to workouts@rgtcycling.com then it magically appears in RGT as one of your uploaded workouts.

Here is the link from the forum that explains the process

And here is another place with some detail about creating an event and using your workout
https://wahoox.forum.wahoofitness.com/t/magic-roads-not-building/20697/6?u=glen.coutts

If you’re totally new to RGT, I’d suggest 2 things. 1, go to wahoo support site and review some of the stuff. A lot of it is NOT intuitive. https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/en-us/sections/4549315382162-RGT and

2, If you’re on FB there’s a great and super helpful group of volunteers in the RGT Users Support Group

9 Likes

I just rode part of Stelio this morning. I had Covid 2 weeks ago, so I’m easing back into training.

I can confirm it was a great idea!

5 Likes

Ease back, @Sir_Brian_M. Ease back.

:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Awesome, it worked !

2 Likes

60 mins sustained!!! Aw shiznit! I may die! But if I die… I will die with Glory, Honour, and Suffering!!!

(or I may wimp out and dial it back a little)

1 Like

That was Tour de Suisse 1… TDS 2 hasn’t been announced yet and that one is only 58 mins in the plan

Full Frontal is only 59 minutes, HIE is only 36 minutes and for more than half of that, you’re barely doing anything at all :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Was just stating in comparison to TDS1. Hard to get a 60min sustained effort in a 58 min ride! so on that basis with warm up and down it will be a lot easier UNLESS the rest of it is full on NM and AC power…ouch!

Yeh. I figured that. I was just saying that 58 minutes is enough time to make a ride/race really REALY fugly. Like a CX race only without the “fun”.

1 Like

I’m going to be out of town without access to my Kickr bike. Can I used a flywheel bike with HR and cadence?

2 Likes

I hope you are taking it easy in your recovery post covid.
For me I took 1-1/2 month off training following my recovery from covid and I am back to training since before the Lunar New Year.

I saw the ride profile on RGT and I think it’s quite ok to do it, but I will be vastly different for me since I am on a dumb rollers. :sweat_smile:
At least it (dumb rollers) doesn’t dull the suffering. See you on the other side!

4 Likes

100% yes. All you need to be able to do is run the vids and even without recording sensors you can still ride to RPE, just like in the before times.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m looking forward to the tour.

2 Likes

To save yourself any possible grief, download all the vids in advance, including TGTTOS since you likely won’t be able to use RGT. Also, by having them downloaded, they’ll play and save and even if you’re not connected to the internet, it will all sync up later once you are.

4 Likes