Official Tour of Sufferlandria Announcement

It’ll all be fine. You’ll see.

1 Like

Norway: without knowing what it contains I’m taking a guess/hoping it has a bit of a running commentary (similar to Team Scream). If it does, then whoever does the video commentary rides the workout and does the commentary at the same time.
Or maybe has a buddy doing the commentary close by giving them proper ‘encouragement’.

3 Likes

I am thinking for 9 Hammers in the Tavern that Sir David & Sir Dylan do 9 shots of scotch (if allowed) or shots of molasses … donations made for every shot taken and not puking.

1 Like

Thry should do 18 hammers, because 9 aren’t enough (anymore) :wink::sunglasses:

1 Like

Well with the last year being the way it is…

Obvs need to do all the stages wearing a SUF face mask and be socially distanced from each other! (Appreciate in New Zealand these restrictions are not active, but for those in the rest of the world…)

Nine Hammers in a full Hazmat style suit - just because GVA stuck it in straight after Stage 1…

Stage 6 - dressed as a syringe (The Cure…)

Ill get me coat…

1 Like

makes perfect sense imo. they are two people, nine hammers times two = 18 hammers

1 Like

I can’t wait for day 1! And day 7! And Day 5! I can’t decided which is my pre-ToS favorite. Probably Day 1. But the other 2 are not far behind.

Those 3 days are specifically pinned on my calendar. But frankly, every day looks exciting.

Just not excited for my wife to ask me why I’m getting up early to workout on Feb 14. :stuck_out_tongue: :grimacing:

2 Likes

Day 1 - most looking forward to.

Day 2 - most feared.

The rest will be sublime. Well engineered parcours again from GvA.

2 Likes

Day 2 for me!! Yeah! Here We Go!

Then day 5 the new kid in the village.

5 Likes

Nine mallets? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Remember that time that you drank all of that melted butter?! I do think that @chris.blom took the prize last year with his 'sweat suit."

2 Likes

Yaaaaaaaaaarg :butter: :butter: :mask: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Yeah the butter shots were definitely the stuff of legend!!

2 Likes

I want to do the tour for the first time this year. How important is it to do the prep plan? I like the metric century plan that I am on. Would it be ok to stay on that and do the tour taper week right before the tour starts?

1 Like

Completing G.O.A.T. with an actual laser goat in your basket…?

Viking costume (complete with furs, battle-axe and helmet) for Norway…?

Espresso shots between sprints in HIE…? (thinking about that - the dose of caffeine is probably medically inadvisable…)

3 Likes

Totally fine by what I know. Welcome and have fun.

2 Likes

I’m in! Gonna have to get used to the new location for the race village, but I’m in!

2 Likes

I didn’t take the announcement so well… and got it all on video: SUFlog (Part 2): ToS'21 Stages Reveal Reaction.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Preparing for the tour.

5 Likes

That‘s very awesome!

Did you really make the stamp or is it a photoshop-job?