Rubber Glove

I understand that we have evolved beyond using just a 20-min test to define our power profiles, but surely Rubber Glove deserves to be re-worked, re-purposed, and re-released!

Treehouse in the Tropics? Omlette on rollers? C’mon! Who’s with me!?

11 Likes

I never had the (dis)pleasure of this video, but I’m with you, why not rework it and release it remastered.

1 Like

I wonder if there’s some reordering/editing that would make it work with Half Monty…

1 Like

I use the Rubber Glove video/audio every time I do Half Monty. I’m not sure I’d want to do an actual Rubber Glove workout but would love to see, well, hear it back officially. And the cool down music is the best too - sadly now only present in Kitchen Sink.

3 Likes

I still have the original video!

1 Like

It was a really good workout in terms of video/music. Dial the 20 minute section down a bit and maybe bump up the sprints and should be a good and doable workout.

3 Likes

Now that seems like a good idea!

2 Likes

Boil it down and call it a remastered Extra Shot?

11 Likes

Video music wise, it was one of the best. I understand that, trainingwise, we have 4DP now and I support that wholeheartedly.

But i m with sir Clayton, omelettes and hummingbirds ! Make it happen, sir David.

1 Like

Like Ross, I still have the original video - One of my favourite workouts

1 Like

Just keep the omelette making on the rest sections!

1 Like

Do it! Do it! Do it!

6 Likes

Bring back the Glove! At least, the song “Try Again” needs to be included in The Sufferfest somewhere!

2 Likes

Oh my I miss Siri Minge’s lovely pain omelettes!! Have to take research to old backup HDD if could find Rubber Glove video there.
@David.McQuillen.KoS please bring Siri back!

3 Likes

Still haven’t gotten round to make this happen , Sir @David.McQuillen.KoS ?