Don’t forget the donuts!

2 Likes

Yes, I shall make sure I have a plateful to eat in front of you all! :grin:

2 Likes

Be sure to get some chocolate dipped or the 9H variety!! Yum! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One for each hammer?

2 Likes

That might be possible to arrange. There may be a need to borrow the infamous red bucket though, as I’m pretty sure eating 9 donuts in an hour is harder than riding 9 hammers

2 Likes

This is amazing!! We at Team DPF are also hosting a group ride during the tour. I’ve linked to your ride in our post, too, in case there’s anyone interested in both. You know, for all those people who finish Nine Hammers and think, “that really should have been 18.”

5 Likes

Did someone mention SuffBucket??? Always aiming to provide the best in GVA EnterPainMent … here we go …

2 Likes

Thanks soooo much!!!

1 Like

Thank you Sir!!!

1 Like

Only one way to find out :smiling_imp:

Thank you!

2 Likes

It’ll be hilarious if they think it’s a golf game :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you @Rebecca_TeamDPF! I think there might be a challenge here for ToS - to do the complete 18 :wink:! Send the link to TeamDPF and your group ride info :+1:

2 Likes

“hole in one” not possible :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

You can’t know unless you try :joy:

2 Likes

I’m in for the second session.

Fortunately Monday is a holiday for me here in the US, so there’s less of a work schedule to work around. Midday (PST) is very civilized.

Looking forward to riding with you.

2 Likes

Excellent, looking forward to having you!!!

2 Likes

Just donated to join I. Using the link in Jared’s description. I presume zoom info to come later?- will be joining group 2 at 8pm GMT. Is there some sort of confirmation to see that I’m on the list?! 9 hammers is a nemesis and suffering collectively will be great!!

4 Likes

Thanks Tim!!! Looking forward to having you!

Yup, I can see your name on the list of entrants, so you’re in! Jared will email out the Zoom links to everyone signed up, so you’ll be good to go. :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Great! Very exciting. The TOS has been a target I’ve hoped to do having had shoulder surgery in December. The 2020 TOS is what really gave me the big kick to get back into cycling. Hopefully I’ll manage it this year plus the shoulder rehab. Defo the ‘get me through’ option this year though…

3 Likes

Well we’ll get you through stage 2!!! :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

3 Likes