SYSTM Issues

I’ve had the Mac equivelent. While conducting an extensive test of software capability. The fun part is the message “Oops something when wrong” followed by a lengthy reboot process to make sure the offending process is terminated.

1 Like

Sorry man that you are experiencing this.

I don’t suffer from these issues. Same set up as you where everything is constant and no additional ‘noise’ from other devices.

As pointed out, updates can be ignored if/when alerted at the instance.

I do run SYSTM with ANT+ dongle.

Trust you get sorted out soon.

Something that I have to ask is where in the World are you and can you try to download the video before riding? I’ve found that my ISP goes bats***crazy if I try to stream video but goes “ok” to a download. And yes, I’m on both a Mac and an older 'Droid. Trying to use the 'Droid for streaming results all sorts of nasties but if I download and play, all is well.

I am in Colorado just down the road from Neil Henderson’s office in Boulder.

That is not an issue.

…well, there’s your answer then. Time to pay Sir his nibs a visit!

1 Like

Are you streaming the workout or are you playing from a download?

Up to now I have never had to download. I bought my kckr bike on 1/6/22. I’ve used it more than 250 times since. In fact, today is the worst day connecting and riding i have ever experienced.

Hi drhaney,

I actually used to have a similar issue and would get absolutely infuriated. I would only have time for a 60 minute session and having 20 minutes of that eaten up by software nonsense and then selecting a new workout was making me go nuts.

This was also on the old app before Systm, workouts would crash, connections dropped, etc.

The minions kinda helped but I was at the point where I was considering a different platform.

Then for a totally unrelated reason I got a new computer. Then my problems disappeared.

I would suggest you reach out to the minions with all your PC specs as perhaps that might have something to do with it.

1 Like

I appreciate that, the frustration is, until yesterday, my PC was fine on SYSTM. It may be a bit older MS Surface but it is loaded with extra RAM and memory beyond a stock unit. It would irritate me if they made an upgradecthat suddenly made my video/sound drivers unsupported. I recently took the Surface in for a health check and really dont want to toss it aside and buy new because of SYSTM.

But i know my phone is up to date and running great and i had the exact same problem with it.

I already reached out to the minnions and have a ticket in. They have yet to respond butvhopefully soon.

Happy Cycling!

I would be interested to hear outcome of this.
Had a similar experience with my Kickr Core the other day.

No problems at all being detected by RGT so assume it’s something in the SYSTM software

Still open, and the responses have not been satisfactory.

SUCCESS!

In my case they suggested removing the bike and sensors, hr monitor, from SYSTM then getting out. Then go back in and link up the bike and hr monitor again! This didn’t work the first time. So I uninstalled/reinstalled SYSTM on my MS Surface Pro. Then I relinked the bike and hr monitor. Everything reconnected and I was off riding my bike again.

A+ to the minnions for jumping on this.

5 Likes

Using ipad or airmac and it connect instantly on systm training.
I even tried rgt on my ipad without issue.

As did my MS Sufarce Pro until yesterday…

Today it was good after a complete reset. If its like that tomorrow, I will be pleased again.

Love the Surface, its a pad or its a PC and unlike a lot of things, the Surface Pro does both things well.

I was premature in my praise, one day wotking well and right back to no working clocks.

Ive done exactly what the minnions said. Still nothing has changed on my end. If only they would be able to update things without screwing with end users. All I want to do is get my workout in. Just as I have been doing 300+ times since Jan-22.

I will be putting in another damn ticket!

Zwift works just fine… just saying…

1 Like

oh man :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

How many people download rides and then run them?

This doest seem like a good solution to me. I downloaded todays 35 minute workout abd it took about 5 minutes. Ok not terrible, and it did work fine upon finishing. Just for grins I downloaded tomorrow’s workout and that was 20 minutes. That is totally unacceptable!

2 Likes

I 100% download every single time. Usually the day before. One less variable to be concerned about. Every now and then I’ll sort by downloaded (ie on this device) and delete.

1 Like

Sounds like there is a network issue between your computer and Wahoo’s servers if it takes 20 minutes to download an hour or so workout. I would update your ticket so Wahoo has knowledge of what is going on.
BTW, I have lengthy experience with networking and network issues. It would be great if I lived near you to help with troubleshooting.

1 Like