SYSTM List of Cycling Workouts

Yes I get an update list in the next days posted.

1 Like

Thank you so much :grinning::clap:

Well theres some new Pro Rides that have just been released today, 4 of them :grin:

1 Like

@swisspdx, this was a lot of work. Thanks so much for sharing it with the community!

Is this still hypothetically something that you’d consider? I ask cuz if it were, what I’d like to see is NP (not so interested in IF but am VERY interested in the “intensity density” that Sir @Coach.Neal.H hinted at about a year or so ago. I’d also like to be able to see what my target power is for each of the intervals and for about how long those intervals are for. Sort of like what you can do now, after the fact, when reviewing/analyzing any particular ride. I (and I know there are others) will sometimes “start” a vid/workout to preview the targets and length of intervals etc. A webapp with this function would be swell.

Sir @Glen.Coutts, this is a pretty crude mock up, but are you thinking of something like this:

If so it’s a +1 from me.
That sort of display only makes sense for some workouts - a pro-ride would be a complete mess! But it could be quite nice for certain rides.

2 Likes

Yeh sort of but instead of the written targets just hover the mouse over the interval and show the target and maybe the time too

2 Likes

Edit like you can do when you review later but instead of showing actual power show time in interval

2 Likes

Yes! I wonder if Wahoo could commission @jessicat to somehow extend her firefox/chrome addon to do something like that?

Maybe :nerd_face:

I’d like to see it on the vid preview card itself instead of opening it and fake playing it to see what I might be in for that day. Sir @Coach.Mac.C hinted at a hypothetical web app to do it so I guess it’s possible hypothetically :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

If the extension can access the information to build a FIT file it must already be there on the web page? As to how easy or hard it would be to take that information and display it as you move the mouse around the screen I have no idea!

Is that the velodrome @Glen.Coutts ? Or Half Monty and you went a bit off-piste on the contrained section?

1 Like

good eyes and pattern recognition @leebo! Yep, just nabbed the last ride I did which was the AWWUCI track vid.

Haven’t followed this thread completely, but FWIW, ZWIFT workouts show a table at the upper left with the interval numbers, times, target power etc…or at least it did the last time I did ZWIFT workout, which was over a year ago now.

1 Like

That is my recollection too but that is during the workout. I’d like to see that info before starting it. When I Zwifted back in the day, previewing workouts was a total pita. Not sure if that’s since improved. In any case, I found doing workouts in Zwift mind numbingly dull.

Of course I switched to SYSTM as I preferred the vids, workouts, and plans to ZWIFT. But, if ZWIFT can provide a useful table of intervals in a workout, I expect SYSTM could too.

1 Like

Not arguing that it would be helpful to have the table on the right or left during a workout, provided it didn’t obstruct the view of the video My point was only that I’d like to see the data or a table, relative to my 4DP but before having to actually start the workout.

Agree. I’d like to see it before and have the info unobtrusively or toggleably displayed during. For the heck of it I just logged into ZWIFT. The initial ride/workout/plan selection UI has changed since the last time I was on. They show graphs of workouts zones wrt FTP, but you gotta load one before you see the quantitative table.

1 Like

Thanks for checking it out and saving me the trouble :pray:

1 Like