The unofficial Tour merch stand is now OPEN (*WARNING, HERE BE GRAPHS*)

Well … let’s see now …

Generated and paid :smile: thank you for this its fab! I’m going to get it printed properly and hang it in the office/gym/pain cave

3 Likes

How do I get to the Knights corner? (Total forum newbie, and on an Android phone). Perhaps easier to do this all on my PC.

1 Like

This is a great way of remembering the ToS! Thanks for putting it together.

Poster generated, donation made.

2 Likes

Is this color scheme bad form? :grimacing:

1 Like

Nice. Although a bit ::yemen: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@Dame_Dawn Here’s the info about joining the Knights’ group Knights Of Sufferlandria - There's a new group here for you!

1 Like

Thanks, Sir James, done!

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t know you had such a relaxing ToS. :wink:

1 Like

Haha! I didn’t notice that. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :man_facepalming:

Although, an upside down flag means I’m in distress, tho, right? lol

1 Like

I may have forgotten to turn beast mode back on after stage 1. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

As a first time Tour Rider I had to post the unpostable graph. Thank you for putting such a great event.

4 Likes

Have to say that I have no issue with people posting their custom posters here (or anywhere). If you’ve been a good Sufferlandrian then you’ll have paid a graph fine to DPF when you built the poster and there’s a massive warning in the topic title to deter the graph police from even dropping in! I also like seeing the end product, especially when people play with the colours, as I have no other indication (apart from some :heavy_dollar_sign: dropping in my DPF pot, thanks!) that the generator is being used as it doesn’t track anything. In the end it’s all for charity so the more the merrier as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

Here’s a second try with the colors adjusted in the right order, and also found a fit file merge so I could show both versions of [redacted] on stage 3.

Love this generator. I spent way too much time fiddling with it last night and again this morning.

3 Likes

Thanks Sir Evan! Insider tip if you want to keep playing and not have to import your files each time (tip hidden to protect the innocent)

1. build your poster as usual then click the HELP button at the bottom of the generate page;
  2. click COPY in the popup then X (that’s all, no need to Email!);
  3. open your favourite text editor and paste what you’ve just copied (will be a whole load of text and numbers and stuff) and save it;
  4. next time you open the site, because yellow is the new red or something, copy the saved text and paste it in to the “Admin use only” box on the Customize page.

Voila, back to where you were. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Nice tip! Thanks!

I do believe this also will allow me to dial in the colors even more. It’s hard to match the colors exactly based on look and feel. But copying that text means I can get the exact matching colors. Perfect! :grin:

1 Like

Yeah and, as you may have figured, you can just hack the hex codes for the color in the text if you like. Oops, forgot to hide the :nerd_face:

1 Like

I’m a bit late getting on this band(broom?)wagon but this is very cool. Thank you.
Donated and downloaded. I will probably never get round to doing anything with it, but that’s on me.

L

2 Likes

Ok, so it turns out I did get round to doing something with it.

My new holy water towel arrived this morning.

And is in situ ready for Toolshed later…

Thanks again,

L

15 Likes

That’s awesome!