The unofficial Tour merch stand is now OPEN (*WARNING, HERE BE GRAPHS*)

Wow. That’s a pretty cool idea. Bravo.

Tattoo… that‘s a thought

Lee, that‘s cool - May I copy the idea?

@JamesT Sir James, great work :+1: , thanks. how about a poster to display our efforts to approach the castle? Donation granted, to be used to reinforce the building after we stormed in…

1 Like

Of course - no permission necessary. After all, Sir James did all the work!

Now there’s a thought :thinking:

Don’t tell anyone but I might have something cooking… :shushing_face::speak_no_evil::grin:

2 Likes

Tough love it when you start cooking… mmm.

Nice. I guess GvA never mandated what the poster could be printed on when he gave the OK to use the graphics :joy:. Also I sense a missed “business” opportunity!

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think it’s any good as a poster now, post Tool Shed. I’d just end up with a very wet wall…

2 Likes

WON’T SPREAD WORD :shushing_face:

1 Like

Damn, that’s a great idea! I just hope those colors don’t run! :rofl:

This is such a great idea! Where did you order it from? In some looking around, I’m mostly seeing sites that require an outrageous minimum order number. I don’t need 72 of these.

1 Like

I got it from https://www.my-picture.co.uk/
Despite the url it looks to be made in and posted from Germany.

I did find at least one other that had no minimum order - I can’t find the name now weirdly - though the site I went with seemed to have the most preferable size (for me at least).

1 Like

Thanks much!

Hi @JamesT , this looks great. Is there any plan to update this and cover this years ToS?

1 Like

Sorry but no. I’ve not had time to update it and am away all this week. Maybe next year…

2 Likes