The Wahooligan Tour STAGE 3: A Week With Neal Henderson - Rabbit Mountain

Ahaahha, as we knew you would be. Sir Glen, are you riding this on your Saturday?

3 Likes

of course you’re down. It’s a stooopid idea. Yada yada think alike and fools seldom differ :facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

The mythical Lactate Lagoon!

3 Likes

You’re really milking the 7a/7b thing :wink:

3 Likes

SHAGGY COW!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

For the record Cap’n Sir, the wahoominati are NOT The Company. Far far from it… The wahoominati are a breed of NOT Wahooligans and are strongly opposed to the renaming of the sacred ToS to the unspeakable name The Company has given it. The wahoominati support a proper home for Sufferlandrian history and the protection of the nation.

The wahoominati would have preferred “The Tour” to the GvA forsaken name The Company chose. The wahoominati do understand the need to adapt and the benefit of introducing a less “intense” experience to gather more unsuspecting folks to the shores of the Great Lactic Acid Sea but are also 100% supportive of all efforts to intensify the individual suffering therein. The wahoominati refer to The Company’s tour as The Wahoolimabob Tour.

Also, for the record, I can neither confirm nor deny that there may or may not be a number of Knights of Sufferlandria who are also distinguished members of the wahoominatus.

The wahoominati are ALWAYS watching. #twaaw

Unconfirmed rumours from the tunnels deep below the SUF Mines and even darker than the darkest Very Dark Place is that there may even be a limited run of wahoominati kit.

Xoom Xoom!

11 Likes

In ladies’ sizes??

6 Likes

Hehe. Yep. For all it’s worth. It’s in my nature to encourage dumb ideas. Quite honestly, I can’t imagine a Tour without a Queen Stage and this Wahoolimabob Tour was just crying out for one. No obligations to join but just happy to see others doing it too. #itwillallbefine #tuhntf

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I can neither confirm nor deny this either.

4 Likes

Sir Glen - I started the wahoolimabob event with stage 0 on Friday with a full ascent of the Stelvio and will join in your 7a and 7b quixotic quest. May as well earn the rest day on Sunday.

5 Likes

Nice! Bookended The Wahoolimabob with a beastly climb. I’ve got a 34/32 combo that I used pretty much the whole time I did this quite some time ago. I think I’ll be wishing I could have had a 1:1 ratio but you use what you’ve got and do what you can.

1 Like

For the post stage raid on the wine cellar !

2 Likes

Before Rabbit Mountain vs. After Rabbit Mountain. All was well until those under/overs. Good night. I was sort of encouraged by the fact that Neal’s breathing was as hard as mine at the end. The only thing I will ever match Neal with.

My face has been red for three days now…

16 Likes

6 Likes

That’s because we’re (or at least i am) too busy trying to breathe!

4 Likes

Dang the UP button. Hahahaha

3 Likes

You’ve…really given this some thought Sir @Glen.Coutts. :flushed:

I stand corrected - must’ve missed the secret scroll no doubt dispatched via goat courier.

Noted and edited.

3 Likes

RGT_A, sounds good :wink:

2 Likes

Nine Hammers sweats!

1 Like