ToS: Pre-Grand-Depart Race Village Banter

Some unwanted things showing up in the Hobart office…

21 Likes

Not too baaaaad there—and I’m not kidding, either.

Thank you. I’ll see myself out.

5 Likes

Maybe unwanted by you, but we very much want that to be in the Hobart office. Your size I presume? :rofl:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to you and Sir @dylan.robbins wearing this for the first stage…

2 Likes

…afraid so…

1 Like

missing the lasers or will those be delivered separately? :thinking:

2 Likes

I think it requires a DIY laser kit.

2 Likes

“Deluxe” Version?

Must be from Couchlandria…

2 more sleeps to go!! (For us in the UK anyhoo)

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

1 more sleep …

In the UK you can start at 10:am Saturday morning !!!

5 Likes

I can see Sir David and Sir Dylan fighting over this… and then nominating Sir Chris as the recipient. The stage 4 live broadcast should be fun (as should they all). Live broadcasts as mentioned in the Facebook group…

3 Likes

Thought that since it’s the last eve before the Grand Depart, we’ll venture outside and bring some offerings to The Almighty and say some prayers.
Went soul searching but they scared the hell out of me. Devils.
Oh well, it’s not gonna be any easier, is it.

1 Like

It never gets easier, you just go faster. :slight_smile:

I don’t believe I was so antsy about christmas morning as a kid as I am now for the first stage…
Bring. It. please.

4 Likes

Recharger done, fully recharged and ready to go 200

6 Likes

Primers first :grinning:

Either the prep plan was too easy or it was perfect. I am chomping at the bit to get going. Primers were finished today.I’m going to get going ASAP with Joyride, 14hrs and a bit before we start, can’t wait.

1 Like

I recall joy ride is about the team getting hammered the night before. So final prep…

6 Likes

Haha, that‘s great …and very brave.

Yesterday, Recharger felt awesome. Today, Primers felt horrible. I think that means I’m now primed and ready for some suffering!

1 Like

Just under 12 hours before the gates open…

Exciting. I guess I should do my bib number now…

2 Likes