TOS2021 Fundraiser -A Visual Journal Project

Hi. Francois here. I’m part of the content team at SUF making videos for the app (most recently: Attacker, Cobbler, Norway).

As the Tour goes on, I’m taking a bit of time after each stage to work on a SUF-inspired collage work on Photoshop…
It’s setup as A1 in size (60x84cm) and this is how it’s progressing…

As I train, keeping a visual journal like this (either real painting or virtual) helps me stay on track and motivated. It also is a great way for me to remember and reminisce on some of the stuff I’ve trained for when I look at them hanging on my paincave wall since, oddly, my family won’t let me hang them in the sitting room :smiley:

It’s probably a bit of an “acquired” taste but If you like that kind of stuff and want to receive a high-res copy of the artwork after the Tour ends, then please donate $20 to my DPF page

NB: if you donate, make sure to fill in your details so that I can email you the file at the end of the Tour. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

After Stage 2

5 Likes

Aaah, beautiful graphics. You hit my weak spot!

Seriously, that‘s some great work already.
Can‘t wait to see the end result.

You rock.

4 Likes

Stage 3 - Fight Club.

6 Likes

Tip top quality wall material again.

:+1: :+1:

1 Like

Francois, I’m just popping in to say I loved Cobbler and am looking forward to Norway. You do great work!

Thanks Alex. Glad you like it and it helps with your training. Enjoy Norway!

1 Like

stage 4 - HIE+GOAT

4 Likes

Norway was great - kept me fully engaged and higher cadence than I would have normally ridden. Excellent work.

1 Like

Stage 5 in the books and on the canvas.
Awesome response.

3 Likes

This looks awesome! Looking forward to seeing the rest.

stage 6 - one more to go to get over the line…

2 Likes

Today’s update: please bear with me

3 Likes

Good decision. Enjoy your ride.
I am looking forward to your finished piece of art.

Stage 7 and done!

4 Likes

Absolutely love this. Donated!

1 Like

Thank you very much to everyone who donated.
Email with link to the hi-res file sent.

Francois

3 Likes

Thanks @Francois-Wahoo great design, after printing and framing I will send a picture

1 Like

Thanks for doing that Francois!! Beautiful and creative (and DPF really appreciates the extra boost!)

1 Like