Tour of Sufferlandria 2014 is on the calendar! Who's in?

Nonsense…Nonsense! Since when is a stoopid, insane, unnecessary challenge instigated by a Knight nonsense?

2 Likes

Yah!!! Who would dare call it such a thing?! Show yourself!!!

2 Likes

ToS 2014 is in the books.

Total of 11 rides. 6 rides I recorded the farthest ridden for that ride. 4 fell a bit short by 0.14 miles to 0.4 miles. 1, Angels, was short by 1.24 miles since I messed up my fueling so badly. Overall, just shy of 5 miles farther collectively than the cumulative best rides prior. I will take it.

5 Likes

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Click the link for the full details.

2 Likes

O.M.GvA.!!!

You are something else Sir!

1 Like

So with “beautifull and Terrible” Violator done, thus ends my first, albeit retro,ToS! :tada::confetti_ball:

Perfect ending!

2014 Tour of Sufferlandria “is in the books” !

It was a great challenge! Thank you Sufferfest, and Sufferlandrians, minions, laser goats and most certainly GvA.

And now what? do you mighty Knights usually do some recovery? so soon I won’t do something like that again… wait what? ToS 2015 in April after ToS 2023? perfect! and where do I fit the 2013 ToS to catch up with you Sir Stuart @Critmark ? :grin:

6 Likes

Yes definitely. Take some time to let the legs recover. I am doing a recovery ride tonight and then a short RGT downhill to spin out the legs. Well under an hour.

This is a bit trickier. There are eight weeks between now and The Tour. It could be done in the middle of that but that would mean a lot of recovery between. Think very hard about that before jumping in. One thing though, and it may not be the same for you, but I found 2013 easier than 2014.

5 Likes