Tour of Sufferlandria 2015 is on the calendar! Let's keep it going!

Stage 1 is in the books! I always forget just how tough Elements of Style can be. :thinking:

I NEVER forget just how hard Long Scream can be. :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

Im only doing the rides i missed. It’s not going to be at 100% either as some long term issues reappeared and there’s a Mountain to climb on Friday.

Way to keep it going Sir Stuart @Critmark!

Me, heading to a new ToS (for me)! :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you very much Sir @Critmark for putting this on going. with a good healthy suspension of disbelief, I’m really on a ToS!

And imbued with a seed soflty planted by Sir Greg @Glen.Coutts Greg in the recent ToS 2014 revisitation, yesterday I visited a sort of race village and did the FF. After all, It seemed like a good idea long before the last stage, right in a very looong scream today :))

I had never done Long Scream before, and tough i think i know The Sufferfest enough to not deceive myself with the length of the video, even so, it indeed put me quite far into a hole. What a looooong scream!

And so begins the revival of the 2015 edition of The Greatest Grand Tour of a Mythical Nation in the Whole Wide World
Thank you very much Sir Stuart @Critmark and all Sufferfest Nation!

3 Likes

Stage 2 is done…well Blended. My prior best was 28.05 miles. I managed to push out 30.61. Not great for many but OK for an old man looking to turn 68 in a few months!

Let’s keep this train rollin. :roller_coaster:

7 Likes

I did the TOS 2022 version of Blender. It was a grand visit to the way-back machine and a great reminder of how us Sufferlandrians pull together ehen awful things happen. I hope this version remains available for a long time.

2 Likes

Gratefully done!

2 Likes

This Vintage body still had enough Fight :muscle: in it to complete Stage 3.

Tomorrow is :hammer_and_pick: :hammer_and_pick: :hammer_and_pick: :hammer_and_pick: :hammer_and_pick: :hammer_and_pick: :hammer_and_pick: :hammer_and_pick: :hammer_and_pick: time.

5 Likes

Outstanding commitment Sir Stuart @Critmark!

#HolyMotherofGruntervonAgony

Thank you Sir Stuart @Critmark

3 Likes

I would rather say a strong man

1 Like

Thoroughly Hammered x9. Waiting for the Angels tomorrow.

3 Likes

Angels will be waiting for you Sir. :wink:

3 Likes

Looking forward to have the privilege to one day meet a Sufferlandrian table of wine! :slight_smile:

Lets keep on Suffering, Sir Stuart. Gratefull

2 Likes

You mean a table harsh whine? To store alongside your real pagne and suf holy water?

2 Likes

oh, I misread! Sorry Sir Evan, clairvoyance was perhaps a little affected in the mist of the valley of the nine hammers, where it seems that some even see donut mirages.
its a table wine, and not a table of wines :)) without a doubt however as to the harsh richness of the Suf nectar.

One day i will get there

2 Likes

Saw the Angels last night. Having survived has made me some sort of Local Hero???

4 Likes

Boom!

Stage 6 is in the books. Despite being a Local Hero, I am riding as The Rookie tomorrow.

5 Likes

Hahaha. Funny how that works!

1 Like