Tour of Sufferlandria 2024

I’ve been away since 2022 but I’ve come back for the 2024 Tour on a whim. I’m riding as a Citizen of Sufferlandria because, of course I am, but I’m struggling to work out how to add the Tour rides to my calendar.

Obviously, struggling is a very mild form of suffering and as such is glorious in its self so feel free not to help me because I deserve to suffer after being away so long obv. but I feel like I gloriously struggled with this before and maybe I’m just missing something?

3 Likes

welcome back (you can never truly leave)!

once you’ve registered, you should have received an e-mail with the subject line ’ You’ve registered for The Wahooligan Tour!’ This has links to select and add your selected route (or both?!?!?! :imp:) to your calendar. I don’t think there’s any way to do it in-app.

4 Likes

Hey @NickyLeary thanks for joining the team that’s gonna kick the Wahooli’ans right in the shredded chamois.

If you opted out of email you can use this link

https://wahoosystm.com/TheWahooliganTour-Route

Also, we’ve got a thread here where most of the team are hanging out

3 Likes

Thank you!!! I totally ignored the email.

1 Like

Thank you, sir

2 Likes

You can add it to your calendar from the SYSTM app, on progress / awards / choose details under the tour route badge and then click ‘get the plan’ blue button near the top

I haven’t got around to registering yet, so I best get a move on, but it’s in the calendar.

Was thinking of skipping, but since I can never leave, it’d be wrong to just sit around missing all the fun

1 Like

Hey Sir Phil, you are incorrect in this case. The training plans are in the app and can be added to the calendar atm, the tour routes are not unless you use the link I provided above or use the link that DPF provides in the email (unless you’ve opted out of email, as I had, then you’ll need to use the link I provided, or just add the vids manually.

4 Likes

hmmm, well you best get on with that hey. Also, here’s the link to join the Citizens of Sufferlandria team, icymi

3 Likes

I’ve done it now so thanks everyone. Route looks pretty do-able this year…but I thought that in 2022 and I cried during Blender so…fingers crossed

5 Likes

Sir Glen FYSI the link is not functional on Safari nor chrome with an iPad. The work around is to copy the link, paste into a new screen then it works a charm. Thanks for the info as I too missed the email (I receive daily from DPF as my brother has Parkinson’s). Cheers

2 Likes

And again highlighting what an ignorant neophyte I truly am (squire material at best on a good day) may I ask how does one join the team?

1 Like

That’s the spirit!

We try to keep the suffering as a positive, @NickyLeary. :wink:

1 Like

We all started somewhere, doc! :yum:

1 Like

If you haven’t registered yet, you can join the team here by clicking join team and following the prompts. (I suppose on iPad you’ll need to copy the link and paste it)

If you’ve already registered as an individual, just login to your participant page, tap the “Profile” button, then once the page opens, tap the “Event Options” button. Scroll to the bottom and you’ll see a choice of Changing or joining a team. You’ll need to search Citizens of Sufferlandria, then select that and you’re golden.
Failing that, send Lauren Kehn an email and she’ll fix you up. lkehn@dpf.org

1 Like

I always have the expectation that I’m incorrect Sir Glen, and of course, I maybe misunderstanding something somewhere, but pretty sure (ish) that it does work

I followed the steps above and have the attached in my calendar.

Since I haven’t registered (yet) I haven’t received an email and definitely didn’t use the link you shared.

Although, it’s entirely possible that something fails somewhere in the process…

3 Likes

RIGHT!! 14 Vise Grips, I mean, apologies!!

I forgot about the hidden entryway! I must not have registered your whole post and thought you meant in the plan builder in the app (where it is NOT available). For me, prolly cuz I’m a Knight, the only route I can add (not like I’d add ANY other one) is the Sufferlandrian Route, I don’t get the button for the Wahooliwrong route.

Anyway…have you joined our team yet?

1 Like

Give us a chance, I’m still searching for evidence that I’m not an idiot.

And planning my tour recovery ice cream flavours.

I’ll get there…

2 Likes

you are NOT an ijit. 'Twas me who wuzny paying attention. :older_man:

1 Like

Gave up the search as an exercise in futility and signed up instead

2 Likes

Thanks Sir Glen.

2 Likes