Virus in app? Avast - problem after update

After updating my application from Systm to the new X, I have a problem with the antivirus.
I can’t install it, I can’t use the old version.

Avast reports IDP.Generic

Thx you for your help, advice

1 Like

Hey @piotrkusnierz, and welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

I’d suggest you contact the support minions for this one, they may miss it here.

1 Like

If you go to Avast → Protection → Quarantine you’ll probably see that some SYSTM file is in there. You can highlight that file and select “Restore and add exception”.

Then all should be well. As I trust Wahoo, I believe Avast has found a false positive and you can safely add this exception.

Edit: you may need to run a smart scan first

1 Like

When I installed RGT on Windows 10, I had to create a Windows Firewall exception.

1 Like

Thank you all. I leave an answer here from the support. Maybe it will be useful for someone.
@Heretic @titanicus @Glen.Coutts

Thanks for getting in touch, please proceed with deleting the SYSTM app from your PC:

Start Settings from the Start menu.
Click “Apps.” …
In the pane on the left, click “Apps & features.” …
In the Apps & features pane on the right, find the SYSTM app and click on it. Select uninstall.
Windows will uninstall the program, deleting all of its files and data.
Search and find the following files: C:\users\username\AppData\Roaming\SYSTM and C:\users\username\AppData\Local\SYSTM (Where \username\ is the username you have for your computer, not the SYSTM app).
Delete these files
Reboot your computer
Reinstall the app using this link: Download the App

Then please temporarily disable anti-virus software, disable windows defender temporarily and download the SYSTM/RGT app via the link below:

1 Like