Wahoo X June Challenge - Go Beyond FTP!

Let me check….nothing. All 4 workouts show complete in SYSTM and the Wahoo App on iPhone, iPad, and web.

I checked the rules and there’s nothing about doing the workouts too quickly, but maybe that’s the issue?

1 Like

Nah. Sometimes the minions are just slow to flic the switch. Maybe Sir @Rupert.H, can drag one of the badge minions away from their flogging station for a minute to turn the power on for you ?

Or, maybe you need to do them all again :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

LOL, welp, I WILL do them again…but I have until Thursday. PLENTY of time!!

3 Likes

I’m sure Sir @Rupert.H will get you sorted. :pray:

2 Likes

Hey, sorry about this, please message me with your SYSTM email address and I will adjust this for you tomorrow.

4 Likes

The badge should now be visible for all completions of the badge!
Congrats to the 4 who have already earnt their 4DP stripes!

4 Likes

Thanks! Though it seems it’s marked for April and not June, with a random June 4DP badge also listed :man_shrugging:t2::smile:

5 Likes

Fixed! Thanks @Rupert.H

1 Like

I liked it too!

2 Likes

On the second day post Covid GvA gave to me: G.O.A.T. - my 2nd of the June Challenge rides!

This used to be a bit easier when I could breathe. Tomorrow Revolver - shoot me now.

5 Likes

REVOLVER done. Ride description:

June #monthlychallenge 2 of 4, level mode after warmup per recommendation, 15 intervals? f’n minions that can’t count and that 16th extra interval; when it was all over, first I cried a little bit and then I almost threw up for a short while

Last go I used ERG, so some better numbers today:

Oh, wait! Do graphs get the BAN hammer? :rofl:

3 Likes

Graphiness is fine except during The Tour. Nice work!!

Edit: also that’s a perfect workout to do in Level
Mode!

3 Likes

Graphs are only banned during the TOX. However, it is HIGHLY recommended to use level mode for Revolver. Why? If you can go harder, you can. If you need to go easier, you can.

1 Like

The recommendation to do revolver in level mode, is there a reference for that somewhere? It makes sense, and I’m going to do that next time, but I usually don’t. Just wondering Sir. :pray:

1 Like

Agreed, I think I was just being cautious (as well as forcing myself to hit those numbers) earlier this year!

It is referenced in the beginning of the workout video and maybe in the notes too. I stayed in ERG mode for the warmup and first short spike, and then level (4) mode. That let me see what gear would let me get close to the right cadence and power targets for the remaining 15 (er, uhm, 16!) intervals.

2 Likes

Ahh. During the workout hey. I musta missed that note when I last rode it during the Wahoolimabob Tour. :man_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

I completed the monthly challenge this morning. When will the badge show up in my profile? First time focusing on doing the challenge. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @Jeffrey, nice work on completing the challenge! Please can you send me a direct message with your email address and I will check in our system. The badge should show immediately after completing the 4th workout.
Just making sure too that all 4 workouts were completed in June and were completed indoors on SYSTM?
I’ll look out for the message with your email address,
R

3 Likes

@Rupert.H Think you mean June.

3 Likes

True - sorry getting ahead of myself in the middle of planning next month :see_no_evil:
Flogging station #4 for me!

4 Likes