Wahoo X March Challenge - Embrace Every Moment

Join us this March to Embrace Every Moment of women’s cycling - the highs, the lows, the challenges and wins - as we ride alongside EF’s Veronica Ewers, LifePlus Wahoo’s Ella Harris, Paralympian Meg Fisher and IRONMAN Champions Chelsea Sodaro and Heather Jackson to earn this month’s Wahoo X Challenge badge.

You have all month to complete these 4 workouts:

1. Able
  2. Lifeplus Wahoo Team Camp Champs 2023
  3. Wahoo Frontiers 2023
  4. EF Explore 2023 - Episode 1

You can also load the training plan:
https://wahoosystm.com/CyclingWahooEventsWahooXMarchChallenge

For More Information about the challenge

1. Visit our webpage
  2. Challenge FAQ Page

Please note, to earn your badge you must complete the indoor SYSTM version.

9 Likes

The Wahooligan Tour may be coming to an end, but we have your recovery in hand! I hope you enjoy these new inspiration workouts!

6 Likes

I’m having difficulty with adding the plan to my SYSTM calendar. If I follow the link in your post, I get “An error occurred.” If I go to the Challenge page, I’m allowed to add a plan to the calendar, but it consists of the following three workouts on consecutive days: Half Monty, Ride for Your Life, and Full Frontal. Is this my error, or is there a mixup among the minions?

2 Likes

Ooops, link has been updated: SYSTM

3 Likes

Thanks! Nice to get some new content and some recovery from this week!

5 Likes

Awesome … that could well be the sum total of my March riding. Thanks for some short sessions !!

:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Last minute finish for these… Grateful that they were all dead easy… And Able/Meg Fisher was my favourite, and the last two minutes did bring a bit of moisture to the eyes…

1 Like

Congrats to everyone who completed the march challenge, here comes April: