What are you doing on Christmas?

Not looking at bikes for today/tomorrow - time at home with extended family and so on and maybe back to it in the new year. A week off is always good

2 Likes

Taking time off the bike. Might do a yoga session to keep my streak going. (Badge says day 784)

3 Likes

My plan has me scheduled for a 4 hour endurance ride. I am looking for a volunteer to explain my need to complete the ride to my wife.

4 Likes

So, I smashed out Half Monty while everyone else was playing with their toys or rest and digesting their breakfasts.
5% increase in numbers, so pretty happy with that. GvA went and suggested Nine Hammers today. That hurt!
Chris

4 Likes

Raced the London Surrey Classic ProRide for the first time. Placed 9th overall in the final sprint. I’m kind of a big deal right now.

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

I rode the Alto De La Farrapona on BikeTheWorld 14.89 miles, 4483 feet of climbing

1 Like

@robyork you just need to start your ride at 5am like @pb07, go to the shops, cook the lunch main (whole snapper on bbq) and take the lead on entertaining his mother and family, and everything is fine. :+1::trophy:

2 Likes

@robyork it does help if you’ve successfully addicted your significant other to the lactic suffering :wink:

@MrsT-Rex & I are always happy to ensure that we’re actually suffering in a worthy fashion. She got bonus points for suffering and directing the kids to do various tasks, while I was out shredding chamois in the real world the other morning. I reckon there’s a gva special episode just waiting for something like that.

3 Likes