What has happened with Sufferfest gear?

That makes sense now. Maybe LeCol?

2 Likes

Rinse and repeat.

3 Likes

I really hope they open them back up.

I’m also glad I ordered those SUF bibs when I did!

I need to order 4 more KOS jerseys. :wink: I wish I had the money to do this. But I would buy one more.

1 Like

word on the streets of Agonia is theyre looking for a new supplier. :thinking:

3 Likes

Had the same thought yesterday…hadn’t bought my Knight’s kit yet:

Cuore said:

“Our partnership with Wahoo did not renew for 2024 so we are not operating the Sufferfest shop any longer. We recommend reaching out to Wahoo directly to determine what their plan is.”

Glad I could close the loop!

5 Likes

now you gotta reopen the loop, just not the Cuore one, cuz… icymi

2 Likes

Wax your chain and you won’t have to deal with all that c**p

3 Likes

Far too lazy but I would consider using a service if there were one locally.

1 Like

A bit easier if you run 2 or 3 chains, swap the used chain for a newly waxed one and that will give you time to re- wax before the next change.

1 Like

tbt, I’ve been thinking about going this route for quite some time. I’m not sure my currently allotted and soon to be significantly shrunken space for bikey related things (or my wife) would allow it :wink:

2 Likes

A tiny crock pot and a few nails on the wall dont tajm up much space!

1 Like

How much space does my inherent laziness take up tho’ ?

2 Likes

I don’t even remember the last time I lubed my chain. So, waxing would definitely be a huge amount of extra labor compared to my current semi-annual (or sometimes only annual) crankset cleaning. :grimacing: :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

A whole neighbourhood? :thinking:

3 Likes

My heart bleeds for your drivechain

6 Likes

If you only ride indoors do you need to lube much?

2 Likes

Indoors, I’ve found the main problem my chain faces is corrosion. I once fitted a cheap SRAM PC830 chain and it only lasted a couple of months before it was seized with rust after being exposed to sufferlandrian holy water. I’ve since switched to a PC870 which is nickel plated and its still showing minimal wear after 250hrs.

The problem with wet lubes is they help transport the dirt and salt inside the chain rollers which accelerates wear and corrosion. Every time you ride outside the chain is exposed to dust and dirt which mixes with oil to form an abrasive paste which continues to wear the chain even when riding indoors. Since switching to waxing my chains I’ve seen drivetrain wear drop close to zero.

6 Likes

the40year-old-virgin-comedy

4 Likes

Here in Las Vegas I use dry lube. Still gets dirty and gunky, tho. I often wonder if I should skip the lube. But I do notice a difference when I first put it on.

2 Likes

Waaaaaaaaax sooo good! Will never go back to lube except for multiday rides when its very mucky

6 Likes