10th Annual Tour of Couchlandria 2022 prep: ADVANCED COUCHLANDRIAN TENDENCIES ACCELERATOR PLAN

An oxymoron, clearly.

5 Likes

Do I have to report to Doughnut Eating Station #23?

2 Likes

In Couchlandria the donut eating stations are brought to you :).

4 Likes

By robots? Otherwise somebody has to do the work to bring you the doughnuts.

3 Likes

As long as that someone is not you, all will be good.

2 Likes

Well, here’s another uninspiring workout I can totally get on board with.

Warning: if you’re tempted to just jump in to this plan, I should warn you, this is ADVANCED! Please be careful.

6 Likes

Fixed it for you. :smirk:

3 Likes

My wife says no. I’d have an easier time getting a new bike than bringing back the ol beard.

2 Likes

Advanced Nothingness - sounds like an exercise existentialist philosophy.

2 Likes

Embrace the 0. Become the 0. Let the :doughnut: become you. #tchntf

5 Likes

Oh yeah, here we go…

3 Likes

how long of a rest should i schedule between repeats?

2 Likes

Everyone is different but you don’t want to be so well rested that you ruin the naps. I also have an advantage of having a recliner couch combo and I can nap in either position. It’s a fine balance though tbt.

2 Likes

Thankfully I was rescued before my 2nd day with Phil Gaimon. They really expected me to get on a bike in my room for 50 Minutes straight! I always thought those Ergosomethings were just a decorative thing or whatever, since I never saw anybody use such a thing. Some people really have a bad taste. But I learned better when viewing the live stream on day 3. Who in their right mind would do something like that??? I could barely watch it and had to get one or two emergency naps in which made it more or less tolerable.

So I got Covid in time and am now an expert in doing nothing and am back from Phil to the 10th Annual Tour of Couchlandria 2022 prep. It is just too perfect for me. Luckily Covid for me is not much worse then my booster shot. The rest of the family had a fever on top of that but is OK.

Now I’m not even tempted to actively do the ToS and the money raising Option is just ideal for me. More feet on the couch!
After that I’m going to follow the “Graduated return to play guidance following COVID-19 infection”. Wanna play it safe. Thankfully there is a lot of information on this topic.

2 Likes

Oh man. Sorry to hear but also glad you’ve joined me in the ACTAP. Your post almost got me off the recliner. Also glad you found the Alt Tour for Couchlandrian wannabees. Here’s to a recovery of ease quiet and sloth (for you and your family). :pray:

2 Likes

Today, another glorious day of inactivity is on the menu (along with donuts obvs).

3 Likes

What we really need is an automated donut delivery system (or is it systm) because lifting those donuts to take a bite is counter-unproductive.

We’ve got it covered Sir. You may have missed it though. No counter-unproductivity here:

2 Likes

Resistance Training. Woot woot!

This one even comes with a couple of detraining videos

4 Likes

What is this “urge” it refers to?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes