10th Annual Tour of Couchlandria 2022 prep: ADVANCED COUCHLANDRIAN TENDENCIES ACCELERATOR PLAN

Nice! Though hope it has modern, push-button features. Had one of those with the lever on the side and it was just…too much.

:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

I got it all covered :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you adjust the workouts downward too?

1 Like

Good idea! Thanks. Always looking for ways to make things easier! #gamingthesystm

1 Like

Off to A week with Phil gaimon, I almost couldn’t get my feet on the couch. What a first day!

5 Likes

That’s the best way to do those A Week With things. Good job!

4 Likes

Or a Weak with Coach Couch.

4 Likes

Can’t stay long as there’s “work” to be done. If I’m not around tomorrow, there’s a good reason since this is on deck:

3 Likes

I’m back :slight_smile: Slept it off. While my Mid-plan donut testing is complete, thankfully, today’s inactivity shall be supplemented by donuts.

the-simpsons-donuts

2 Likes

Whew, FINALLY a recovery day…

3 Likes

Right! I’ve earned it!

2 Likes

Does a couchlandrian recovery day involve getting on the bike? Or just taking a walk?

2 Likes

Ummmmm, I don’t think either of those things can be reconciled with the motto of ease, quiet and sloth.

3 Likes

Sufferlandria still has rest days, so I’d think Couchlandria would have activity days to recover from all the sloth. In fact, you’d think that the real gains in sloth would come from the active days, just like recovery in Sufferlandria.

3 Likes

I’m not sure how this thread hasn’t yet been closed and banned by the moderators.

:rofl:

4 Likes

The only way to recover from recovery is extra recovery. GAWD!!!

5 Likes

Likely too busy staring at stem to notice the infiltration of outside “forces”.

Like this guy:

3 Likes

Now matter how hard I try, I am having trouble following this plan. I see it on my calendar, but It is too difficult, I keep on getting on the bicycle.

4 Likes

Well there’s your problem, @Heretic: you’re trying too hard.

monkey-badum-tss

5 Likes

But, but…it was only a recovery ride.

3 Likes