Sir Glen, you are, if nothing else, consistent. :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve been called worse :pray:

3 Likes

As have I. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Tour of Couchlandria, hurruph!

3 Likes

Hehe. I’ve definitely been guilty of that. As for the revival tours, I am spectating but 100% working on increasing my fitness.

4 Likes

You do know that those are not mutually exclusive. You can work on increasing your fitness by doing the tour! Just sayin.

3 Likes

Trudat!! I’m quite disinclined to riding indoors when our outside season is as short as it is. Im not totally opposed to indoor riding, I’d just rather be outside.

3 Likes

Best reason in the world!

4 Likes

Gearing down this week in prep for the 2017 ToS kick off at the end of the week!!! :partying_face:

Looking for lots of company. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, dang, is it almost time? I better get warmed up then.

2 Likes

the-simpsons-homer-simpson

4 Likes

And so it begins. Ignighter and The Long Scream are in the books. Just 8 stages to go!

4 Likes

I remember having some drama with this one. Had to start, and restart Igniter several times and not because of SUF but because of my trainer calibration/power meter at the time. Was a fun time :wink:

3 Likes

Well Sir Glen, the obvious, strike that, only thing to do, is jump in and do it again, without the drama. Glad your on board! :smile:

3 Likes

Forgive me Sir for skipping this one. If it makes you feel better I did suffer outside today with a 100 km gravel grind that saw me leave my house 30 minutes before sunrise :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Not a problem Sir Glen. There are still a few hours left to get the two Stage 1 rides in. I mean, how bad can The Long Scream be after just a 100 km ride???

3 Likes

4 Likes

Well I found The Way Out to the Power Station. Stage 2 is done! Through the first two stages TSS is 10 above 100% and IF is 0.09 above 100%. Trying to get a little in the bank for Stage 8.

4 Likes

Around, around The Omnium track we go, and where we stop…is at the completion of Stage 3 and the August Challenge. At first glance I missed that this ride was on both lists. So I killed two stages with one effort.

Plus, because I had to ride this morning with other obligations this evening and tomorrow morning, I have a full 36 hours before I have to see the Angels tomorrow night!

Through Stage 3, + 14 TSS and + 0.12 IF above 100%.

Now for a bagel and a cup of coffee.

3 Likes

hmmm, sounds like a shortcut…almost Couchlandrian :wink:

that’s basically a donut so…maybe after you finish eating, you can have yourself a wee lie down, sorta like that rider in The Omnium

DA516163-3D67-4485-9843-9F95C248BF83

2 Likes