6 week SUF training plan

AI has come a long way in a short space of time. I have been using ChatGPT and CLaude as a virtual coach this summer and getting them to analyze my rides and performance.

As I get ready for the indoors season I got CHatGPT to create me a 6 week SUF plan to maintain (and build) my fitness. I have to say after some back and forth the plan it has created is really awesome and I’m almost looking forward to it!

In case anyone is interested in the 6 week plan (as the SYSTM training plans have not changed for many years and have become very stale) I’ve attached it here.

What do you think? I particularly like it is not recommending doing the workouts at >100% (and most are below 100% but with 3 challenging workouts per week).

@washsaint This was actually how the platform used to reduce intensity until users complained and they then launched the Inspiration workouts. What is old is new again I guess.

I actually preferred the reduced intensity SUF vids over many of the INSP vids. But this is personal so…

IIRC, the reductions in intensity in the before times ( :wink: ) were also not global but rather were adjustments to the individual 4DP metrics turning them more or less into endurance or low tempo rides.

2 Likes