All Days Of August Yoga Challenge

CS II this evening. I must say I enjoy the core series. Even yoga bicycles are losing their sting!

3 Likes

Yeah if it wasn’t for my bad back I’d have probably loaded up the core plan and just switched up the non core days to suit. Ironically the core plan is what I need to stop the back playing up again most likely.

3 Likes

Just breathing more deeply today. To be happy best I simply ran out of time so had to squeeze something in!

On the positive side, my energy and motivation continues to go the right way this week :slight_smile: had a short but very sharp bike/run brick today.

2 Likes

Breathing to Calm Down for me yesterday. I went running today so there’ll be Hips and Hamstrings (or similar) later …

2 Likes

Super Easy Stretch Routine I for day 14 of All Days of August. If like me, tight hips is one of your driver’s for door Ng more yoga, there’s nothing super easy about sitting in that cross legged position!! :slight_smile: Not helped by the fact I didn’t have my block handy to sit on!!

2 Likes

Hip Openers II in the end. I like Lizard pose and the self back massage that Happy Baby provides always hits the spot :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah I really like Lizard

2 Likes

Jings. What day is it. Have I done yoga today. Can’t remember … think I did …
Yes … LYLB it was. Still keeping with you sir @Lee

1 Like

Good man!! Approaching the half way point this weekend!

1 Like

Achilles surgery this coming Monday. So much for trying to streak this. Will get to it as soon as I can to keep soleus as stretched and loose as possible for the healing. Thankfully, tear is lateral and not hardly anything at all. It’s all the tendonosis that’s built up which is causing all the issues.

1 Like

Ah that’s a shame!! Hope you get it sorted, nothing as serious as yours by the sounds of it but I suffered with my Achilles for a couple of years and I know it can get bloody sore!

That soleus is a pesky muscle as it can sometimes be difficult to get at! I used to find a massage ball placed between the gastroc muscles could sometimes help.

1 Like

Thanks for your words.

2 Likes

Had to just do another breathing video today. Been a weird day with motivation and energy up and down all over the place!! I usually try and do a maximum of two breathing/meditation videos a week but this was my third. So need to make sure I do some proper stretching tomorrow.

1 Like

Improving Posture II tonight and I’ve even signed up for a free trial on Yoga 15. Will be handy to be able to use my android tablet plus it’ll be nice to try some of Abi’s other videos.

2 Likes

Stretching after Suffering this evening. Useful Lizard again :grinning:

2 Likes

All Days of August Day 17 and I mixed it up to do Scapular Stability from Abi 's Yoga 15 web site. Some totally new moves for me in that one, some good poses that will hopefully help some pain I often get in the shoulder blades!!

2 Likes

Long day yesterday so simply rounded it off with Guided Meditation II.

2 Likes

Are there any of these I can do from my couch or bed, or at least seated while not bearing weight on my right leg? I have been on a nice roll over the last couple or so months, have lost 25 lbs., and gaining my fitness, etc. back a bit.

1 Like

You should work on becoming a master of meditation!

2 Likes

Thanks! Doing that too. It’s a part of my daily routine.

3 Likes