Annual Knighthood Attempt

Looking forward to updates as you crush it!

1 Like

Crush it Sir Evan. And to help that do NOT abide by the instructions and do all 64 sprints in #3 at max effort … Sorry, phone’s ringing.

‘Hi Grunter … OK …OK. Are you sure that’s wise … Yes, I understand. Awfully sorry for querying … Yes I’ll tell him… Yes, I’ll report to Flogging Station 64 right away.’

Sorry Sir Evan but I retract what I said earlier. You MUST do all 64 sprints at max effort. And then some. Sorry, must go …

:hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

4 Likes

I am willing to bet that by the time you finish HHNF you will not be thinking, golly, I am sure glad things are settling down now. I am genuinely worried for you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

:joy::rofl: The fact that I’m even doing this means I’m probably not thinking clearly in the first place. At least one of us is worried about me!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::rofl:

3 Likes

What are the Vegas odds makers saying Sir Evan? Also, shouldn’t you be in bed?

They’re not allowed to gamble on the home town teams. :wink: But I think the back alley wagers are leaning 4:3 towards the over.

And, yes, it is my bedtime, now. Lol. That’s a good bet.

1 Like

Fun quirk to tomorrow’s attempt (which is now just 12 hours away)…

My wife found out that tonight is apparently the longest partial lunar eclipse this century, so decided we need to wake up the kids to watch it.

So… I was already planning to get up at 1:45am. I am now going to be getting up at 12:45am so we can always watch the height of the eclipse with the kids at 1:05am, and then put them back to bed before I start my attempt at 2:30am. :rofl:

At least I’ll be awake! :grimacing: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Fun times ahead Sir. I will share some of my green energy with you :wink:

3 Likes

At the time I read your message:

…which means you’re awake, watching an eclipse and champing at the bit. Good luck!

1 Like

Get in there and amongst it Sir Evan !! :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Well… it was cloudy :cloud: so we couldn’t see the eclipse.

But, I AM awake now. Getting in some carbs and some fluids and getting things ready.

2 Likes

Well, if the cloudy eclipse wasn’t an ominous sign… now a SYSTM-wide disruption right as I was about to start!!

Sitting here in my kit and a bucket of chamois cream waiting for the suffering to begin.

As long as things get back up soon, I can still manage it. May need to swap in a shorter video or two to try to keep the end time approximately the same. But that will all depend on when SYSTM is back up and running…

tick, tock, tick, tock…

It’s on!!

7 Likes

Covid hair, don’t care! :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

The Hunted has been caught. 1/11 DONE. :white_check_mark:

Now on to ISLAGIATT.

How appropriate. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Had just a short break before starting ISLAGIATT. We shall see if that short break seemed like a good idea at the time. :wink::grimacing:

5 Likes

Go for it Sir Evan. Crush crush crush it!

1 Like

2/11 Done. ISLAGIATT? :white_check_mark:

Time to get violated. :grimacing::see_no_evil:

MacDougall is not impressed.

4 Likes

I’ve never sat in a bucket of chamois cream but that does sound refreshing.

So happy to see you’re well underway Sir @emacdoug. All bets are on, turn it up to 11!!

2 Likes

1 Like