Blender is hard

That’s it. That’s the tweet. And on fresh #’s no less. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

14 Likes

Yes, and the sky is blue and the grass is green. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep, hard. And good!

1 Like

Sorta great timing. I just did this one today. And can I say, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :tired_face: and :zipper_mouth_face: . I did the Half-monty on Tuesday, so my FTP went up 37 points. That was a GREAT help. And finally, :persevere:

Other than that, it was awesome. LOL

3 Likes

The Mini Blender almost killed me. Do I even dare to look at the other ones.

1 Like

YES you do. I can tell.

1 Like

Yeah. That was hard. Like all continuous totally nude triple x hard action.

I had to turn it down 10% after the first 4 efforts and take a few breaks, and it was still hard.

sounds like your FTP might be set too high ? (or you attempted it after a couple of beers :grinning:)

or not my best coming out of covid a few days ago

1 Like

Or it’s just really hard. :wink:

Do you use a portable mini blender? I’ve been reading different threads and some articles here for a while. Started making my own juice about a month ago.

I can’t seem to find any results here or on what the web because “vape juice in blender” doesn’t get me any vape-related results.

Anyway, I’ve tried mixing my juice in a blender/magic bullet. Does anyone know of any negative effects of mixing juice this way? Clearly much easier than shaking. When I do this I’m making more than 150 ML’s of juice at a time.