Changement de Roux - no Subtitles

Hello!

I did the new inspirational video workout titled Changement de Roux this morning. I thought it would have english subtitles, but there were none and the entire video is in french. I couldn’t understand anything, but I was able to get through the workout.

Yesterday I did Colombia Connection and the english subtitles came in no problem.

Thanks!
Clarke

Hi @clarkeellis and welcome. The wrong video version, sans subtitles, was initially uploaded but this should be fixed now. See this comment for more info NEW in the SUF App: Our 'INSPIRATION' category

3 Likes

It’s not fixed quite yet but I’ll update here once it’s ready to go.

2 Likes

Same here. Did this morning Changement de Roux according the all purpose plan. But also no subtitles. I understand a little bit of french… but not enough to understand the video :slight_smile:
Hope it’s fix soon for the other users who going to do this workout.

This should be fixed now. I’m very sorry about this everyone!

I had it scheduled for today and no video at all!
Just this message: Error: Error downloading video for Changement de Roux

I tried everything, also impossible to stream, says video cannot be loaded.

After hours and having to train, what to do? Better just play another video. The only I found failing in the inspiration list is exactly the one I was scheduled with.

Very unhappy with that. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Really sorry you had problems with downloading that, Alvaro. Seems to be working here. Could you please email theminions@thesufferfest.com so we can look into it for you?

1 Like