Come join the Knight Ride!

And, of course, all are welcome to join the next one, lead by yours truly, at 2:00 PM CDT

3 Likes

So while I have been a Zwift user for most of this off season, I’ll admit I’m clueless when it comes to group ride items. The next one today is at 14:00 CDT, what happens if I join say 10-15 minutes late, will it teleport me to you and I can continue along as normal? Will it tell me to go pound sand because it has already started? I’ve got another commitment this morning that may make me late and trying to figure out my options….

3 Likes

Yeh, Cap’n Sir Ian rigged these to allow late joining up to 30 mins in. Once you’re logged in and connected there’ll be a little join button, click that and Xoom Xoom shaboom, you’re riding with the group!

Just don’t stop pedalling at any time or you’ll get spit out the back of these otherwise banded rides that keep all riders together regardless of their effort.

4 Likes

Thanks for putting this on, Cap. Riding and texting with my fellow Knights made the miles fly by.

3 Likes

@CPT_A Great ride today!

Thanks all for the great chats. And also for helping formulate the inklings of a great future plan. Can’t wait to see a plan come together.

:clap::skull: :goat: :crossed_swords:

Oh, and for next week… Coast Crusher is my favorite route. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

(@CPT_A, @AlexEllermann, @emacdoug, @rinaf, @rrutis, @Blackwater, and Dame Keeley.B-from-Tennessee-who-apparently-isn’t-on-this-platform)

Yup, was great guys! Really enjoyed it - though I’m getting concerned that these rides are becoming a lab for crazy ideas. Actually I’m totally cool w that!

What, Sir @emacdoug - you didn’t like all my dirt? :smirk:

Coast crusher for next week it is…

#morethanyou

5 Likes

BBUhHeLkhqlo-3640866515

4 Likes

There’s a small dirt section in there just for you. :smile:

2 Likes

…and :brick::brick::brick:, apparently.

2 Likes

Lovely.

2 Likes

BTW you can save your Suf stickers, my waterbottles arrived this afternoon and you shan’t be offended by that particular term

3 Likes

Wow. We get two?

Still using my stickers though. :wink:

1 Like

and it came with a Koozie! (just one of those, though)

2 Likes

Sweet!! :tada:

FedEx sent me a notification that something is arriving on the 20th. So that must be it. Yay! :grinning:

2 Likes

You guys are killing me with your winnings and your swag. I’ve yet to receive even an email saying I’ve won something as a member of the CoS team :frowning:

2 Likes

Your reports are driving me nuts. I‘m already considering to subscribe to Zwift to be able to join the group fun, eh, suffering I wanted to say.

3 Likes

Not forgetting the all important recovery

6 Likes

I’m not overly beery myself but I do like a Guinness! I even bought some nice Guiness branded glasses to pour it into the 1 or 2 times a year I have it.

Edit: gonna get myself one for tonight! Cheers!

4 Likes

I have a 6 pack of Guinness all set for this weekend. And Guinness pint glass too. Cheers! :beers:

1 Like

my sub ends in mid april. I may do one more month pending weather. There was 7 of us on the afternoon Knight ride. I had a SYSTM endurance ride controlling things and these fine folks to pull me along the course. Twas a nice friendly spin with Sirs @jmckenzieKOS @nicktick @Azrine @Rick @Sir_Alan @reintj and me.

IMG_7206

7 Likes