Full Monty Results?

I did the Full Monty but had programmed in my estimated FTP. I recall (through the sweat) that my MAP certainly was was above what was estimated but although I have a record of FTHR my 4DP profile is estimated. I’ve done Defender and Hell hath no fury and I sense I’m cruising (max HR achieved only FTHR). Clearly I could just do the 4DP but I’d like a bit more conversion time (indoor rower/cross trainer) Is there a way to recover my 4DP results from Full Monty? I feel I’m failing as a new Sufferlandrian by taking it easy!

1 Like

Half Monty! (It felt full to me!!!)

2 Likes

If you go to your passport and click on the Half Monty workout, it will show you the values calculated from that work out. You might find your cycling fitness improves quickly, as you’ll have a strong cardio background from your other sports.

3 Likes

If you’re asking about whether your values are too low then this would be worth a read

WHEN TO DO FULL FRONTAL AGAIN OR MANUALLY UPDATE YOUR 4DP PROFILE

3 Likes

Thanks Alistair,

The ‘updated’ figures are in grey and the FTP is exactly my estimate which makes me suspicious. The other figures say ‘estimated’.
It’s not a drama - after a few more sessions I’ll just ramp up the estimate until I feel I have the leg speed/technique for a Full Frontal assault.

1 Like

Your NM and AC will only be updated by doing a Full Frontal, the Half Monty will just update MAP and FTP. The FTP depends on various heart rate calculations done on the ‘run in’ sections to the ramp and your power for the constrained effort. There’s more to it than that, and I can’t remember the details, but it could be that the FTP hasn’t updated if the app didn’t think it generated a reliable number. Shoot an email to the minions and they’ll be able to look into it and guide you as to what may have gone wrong.

3 Likes

Thank you - and for the link

2 Likes

Thanks @Alistair_Brown for helping here.

2 Likes