I was thinking of what I would recommend to a friend if they were to start using SYSTM and want an introductory showcase program
I’ll post my suggestion shortly. What’s your recommendation look like? And why?
I was thinking of what I would recommend to a friend if they were to start using SYSTM and want an introductory showcase program
I’ll post my suggestion shortly. What’s your recommendation look like? And why?
My suggested week for a friend (if only I had one!).
Monday: Getting Away With It (44mins, TSS 45)
(This was the first workout I tried on the Sufferfest - one bite and I was hooked. I loved the humour, I loved the workout.)
Tuesday: The Chores (57mins, TSS 73) + Total Yoga Newbie (15mins)
(Another showcase for SUF. Hard work but the music carries your through. Abi’s introduction to yoga is great - encouragement.)
Wednesday: Across The Mountains (38mins, TSS13)
(Time for a rest for our protege, even though poor Mike is working hard. I’ve done it so many times but one of my face Inspiration rides.)
Thursday: Tasmania: Cygnet Coast Road (50mins, TSS 55)
(Entertaining and just my sort of riding. Hard, but never too hard.)
Friday: Total Leg Strength (15mins)
(I know you can’t ride every day and get improvement.)
Saturday: The Last Rider (1hr, 38mins, TSS97)
(Great Inspiration and introduction to a rider from before I was interested in the sport. Love the big guy after watching this.)
Sunday: Tour de Suisse Women 1 (1hr, 18mins, TSS100)
(Great showcase of the ProRides series. Hard enough to feel you have really worked but not so hard that you give up.)
Of course the next week would have to be the Half Monty + Full Frontal week, to prepare our hero for the future of eating nails raw, and hitting oneself with hammers.
You almost hooked me! ![]()
My first response was to think about all the stuff that I like, but then this is supposed to be for them, not me, so I stopped.
The way to design this is probably to think about what would most meaningful for them. I remembered that somebody already thought about this when they built the Explore Systm plans. There’s four of them, each lasting a week.
Of course, it could be fun to think about creating something new.