Knighthood Attempt survived!

I did my Knighthood Attemp the Saturday before last. It was an incredibly tough experience. Painful and suffering but also an incredibly motivating experience. And I was really more than at the end when I got through this hell ride! I clearly start with too high an intensity in the first videos. Which should then take revenge up to the last videos. There were muscle cramps in my legs that I had to hold out until the next 10 minute break. You can’t even imagine how I felt on the last five minutes of the tenth video. It was inner joy and pain in one. The Knighthood Attempt is really, really, really a great experience that everyone should try! Now I have a short question: When and from whom did you receive the feedback about the successful Attempt?
With suffering regardes
Chris

15 Likes

Well done! #MoreThanYou.

Actually, I can imagine how you felt. :grin:

Don’t forget to submit your formal application: KOS APPLICATION

I agree it’s definitely an experience. Sounds like you appropriately suffered. :crossed_swords: :muscle:

2 Likes

Well done.

1 Like

Sir Evan, thank you very much for your help. As you suggested, I filled out the KOS APPLICATION again. And an hour ago, after a long, hard wait, I received the message I had hoped for by email. I am now a Knight of SUF!!!

8 Likes

Sir Chris!!! :hugs:

1 Like

Congrats, well done! :muscle:

1 Like

Yaay. Well suffered! Congratulations :champagne::confetti_ball::tada:.

1 Like

Well done and congrats, Sir!

1 Like

Thanks for all the congratulations!!!

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations, Sir Chris!

1 Like

Congratulations!

2 Likes

way to go!!understand completely!!

1 Like