Knights of Sufferlandria Team

Ok. Finalized my bib. I think. My bibs are usually pretty clean, looking. This probably is the messiest I’ve done so far. Probably could use some more shenanigans, tho.

3 Likes

Not at all, Sir @Glen.Coutts! If Sufferlandrian lore and heraldry differs from the UK model, I readily concede the point.

3 Likes

Bib is done.

5 Likes

Simple and satisfying.

“The uncomfortable are never alone.”

2 Likes

I had quite a few different iterations based on the standard template. Was even contemplating calling it The Toboggan Tour. Had some other embellishments but when I saw you post the wahoominati logo publicly, I figured what the heck. Job done.

2 Likes

Did i miss this?

2 Likes

I’d tell you but I’ve signed an NDA (no donut agreement).

4 Likes

Forgive me for my ignorance, but I would like to know where do you all get those templates for the bibs?

2 Likes

the official template is here Sir:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1P9gYRZqZ_Qi4WIIFMiLK2DKAVHUDR1iQ

2 Likes

I deny everything.

It was the Masons. :innocent:

1 Like

Thank you Sir, really appreciate it!

2 Likes

7 Likes

not creative my a$$. Nice job Sir!

2 Likes

Brilliant! Well designed, Sir.

1 Like

7 Likes

Hahaha It took me like the entire evening to come up with something like this, but thanks!
But in all honestly, I never really had the gift of creativity :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Simple but yet elegant @DameLisa!

2 Likes

Well that’s what I was going to type almost exactly. Lol.

It will be elegant suffering.

2 Likes

Elements (Suffering) of Style

2 Likes

Well, it’s not as shenanigani as what some of all y’all are planning but my Stage 7a is going to be TGTTOS (on SYSTM, while simultaneously possibly joining an RGT Group ride where RGT just reads my power but SYSTM controls the trainer.

The shenanigan part will be Stage 7b, where once I’ve done 7a, I’m gonna just ride up the Stelvio (and descend) for an additional about 2 hours(ish), likely more given my current fitness and weight.

Edit: got just the socks for Stage 7a & b

12 Likes