Let’s see your pain cave

Do you have a close-up/detail of the front support?

working on an improved version. Will post when finished

Nice Canadian flag eh!

1 Like

Finally all set and ready to SUFFER #MORETHANYOU … yes that 1984 Olympic poster is signed by Davis Phinney and his Gold medalist wife Connie Carpenter Phinney. My Inspiration.

13 Likes

Hope this is what you wanted

1 Like

Add another to the ‘budget pain cave series’. It ain’t pretty, but neither am I after 30 mins in here.

More than a few times the laptop has slowly bounced its way off the washing machine. Rather annoyingly the spin cycle (ha), happens right on hammer 8. But then I can grab a can of chickpeas and life is good again…

13 Likes

I‘m trying to figure out when I went from trying-to-document-my-first-ToS to batsh**-crazy.

13 Likes

Looks impressive… :muscle:

1 Like

Just enough room in the garage for spilling the holy water. It’s cold this time of year though, upper body steaming hot and cold feet. Summer needs extra fans.

12 Likes

My happy place:

14 Likes

Is that… Zwift…? :scream:

Good to see the almost obligatory ironing board Pierre. All that other stuff? Well that’s taking your new hobby to the next level! Like that you have a Sufferlandrian holy water splash guard in front of that light :wink: . I’m guessing we shouldn’t ask about the mannequin…

2 Likes

Haha. No. Psst… Nobody is allowed to talk about Eleonore. :wink:

8 Likes

I hope you put that mannequin to good use during the TOS stages. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

good spot!

Yes I use Zwift and Sufferfest at the same time for my easier rides. I put SUF into compact mode…just works for me sometimes. Good motivation!

1 Like

Whatever you do to motivate you and get the job done, you’re doing it right :+1:

I came off Zwift a couple of months ago, and have not looked back. But I definitely understand how it appeals to a lot of people.

Finally got the workout area of the basement complete just before the Tour of Sufferlandria! much holy water will be shed!

14 Likes

Looks fabbo :+1:t2:

1 Like

My Pain Cave is now ready for #tos 2021, but the fan could be more powerful :slight_smile:

10 Likes

We all want to know where you got your KoS flag from!

1 Like