NEW Cadence Progression NoVids

Interesting idea, Sir.

6 to 8 weeks left in this indoor seasonā€¦one new sufferfest and one set of on location videos have been released this indoor season. I know Cotty has announced that he has some other videos from grand Canary Islands. Letā€™s get them out there.
I came for the videos. Not the no-vids.

2 Likes

@Heretic Seems like the NoVids generally address steps 1 and 2 so the crowd sourcing comes in with the story line at step 3.

To pick a No-Vid for the story we could run a poll in the forum. The actual story line would have to be fleshed out. Something simple should be done for the first one. Some of the Sufferfest videos set a very high standard. We should walk, before we run.

Could we find some online cycling video to use? I am no expert in copyright law. I wonder if using it could be considered private use since we are not selling it. Or maybe we could record our own video. There are some videos in the forum topic about outside rides.

There is software to coordinate the video (with added visual commentary), and the audio. We would need to know how to send the appropriate signals to the trainer, and coordinate those instructions with the audio and video.

How would we then play, the output?

1 Like

Recording it ourselves would be safer. We have a lot of different copyright laws and countries represented in Sufferlandria. In the US, weā€™d have to pass a fair-use test by a federal judge if sued. It can get complicated. I know just enough to be dangerous.

2 Likes