🎺🎺🎺 NEW: ON LOCATION: GALICIA! 🎺🎺🎺

Hey SIR Rick – Thanks for trying out the new series. Not sure what’s going on there, but if you drop us a ticket our team can let you know if it’s compatible or not. https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

2 Likes

Sir Glen, Just finished up Dunoon on RGT. Climb feature tracked exceptionally well against displayed gradient. I’ll put in a ticket to Wahoo support to see if they can help with the Sufferfest/On Location issues, checking compatibility, etc.

Thanks for the assistance today!

3 Likes

Cough cough etiquette cough cough :wink:

1 Like

GAH!

3 Likes

I rode with my BFF Mike to Ezaros and it was awesome! I love riding with Mike! A small hiccup after the 3rd sprint in which the power did not reduce as it should have, otherwise, it was perfect! Thanks for all your hard work getting new content on the platform.

4 Likes

Another great sesh with @michael.cotty from Corcubion to Finesterre. Gradient working perfectly. Looking forward to trying the other segments. Thank-you!

5 Likes

Ok I think there’s some sarcasm in On Location: Galicia: Camarinas to Muxia description. It says solid tempo workout so I chose to do it the day after Power Station. It is an amazing session, to repeat multiple times, but those surges kept me deep into HR Z4 and Z5 for a while !

So far, one of my favorite On Location !

3 Likes

I love these rides! :heart:

Sir @David.McQuillen.KoS , can we please have a “behind the scenes” video of Sir Mike and his camera crew (Adrian?). It could be a real fun inspiration ride.

2 Likes

If you follow Mike on Instagram or Facebook, he often posts behind-the-scenes stuff and sneak peaks about what’s coming up.

3 Likes

I know, that’s why I’m asking :smiley:

1 Like

I’m convinced this is a deliberate pun about mountains and not a typo.

3 Likes

Mike and I have discussed doing some kind of ‘behind-the-scenes’ video that would be in SYSTM. The issue is that the schedule is so packed when we’re on site and our (one person) camera crew so busy that we don’t really have the time or people to capture enough behind-the-scenes-stuff to make something compelling. We’re still looking at it, though!

8 Likes

Am I the only one who think these workouts are far more brutal than… Rue the day?

3 Likes

So finally getting around to riding the Galicia On Locations with Sir @michael.cotty. Have to say, one of my favorite OL’s to date - great routes, challenging workouts, beautiful coastlines and Sir Mike at his pedal-dancing best.

Favorite moment: about 50min into Corcubion to Finesterra when the drone gets mugged by a swarm of bees!

giphy

#sufferbees

:honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee:

5 Likes

50minutes in? Do you get VIP treatment with extra long workout suffering?

I’m jealous now

2 Likes

:grimacing:

@#$%…the OTHER one I did, then: Muros to Ezaro.

2 Likes

Finished today with Camarinas to Muxia. Don’t know why I can enjoy constant AC surges, but hate it when they’re MAPs?

:thinking:

2023-08-11_16-47-182023-08-11_16-46-48

Definitely a favorite series in the On Location, pero Señor @michael.cotty necesita una puesta a punto en su bicicleta. Sonaba en mal estado!

:wink:

2 Likes

R u an Attacker?

1 Like

I AM!

Kinda fits then no?

1 Like