🎺🎺🎺 NEW: PRORIDES: TOUR DE SUISSE WOMEN 🎺🎺🎺

NEW in SYSTM: ProRides Tour de Suisse Women Stages 1, 2 and 3!

Fans of ProRides, rejoice! We’ve just released three new sessions in SYSTM from the Tour de Suisse Women. These are absolutely incredible workouts as you’re once again on board with Cofidis Pro Clara Koppenburg as she fights for a high finish each day as she reaches for the overall GC podium. The Stage 1 city circuit race is already one of my all-time favourite sessions in SYSTM.

If you’ve never done a ProRide, you need to give one of these a go. They’re perfect to substitute for your local fast group ride or if you need a little sharpening up for a race on the horizon. They’re also just good fun for anyone who wants the most immersive workout possible.

Stage 1: 1hr 18 mins

Oh, you’ve picked a brilliant session here. We’re in the country of Liechtenstein for the second edition of the Women’s Tour de Suisse. You’re on-board with Cofidis Professional Clara Koppenburg for the first stage: an evening crit in the streets of Vaduz, the capital of this micro-state tucked between Switzerland and Austria. It’s a tough little circuit, with a sharp climb to be scaled each of the 10 laps. Matching Clara’s power file exactly – but scaled to your own 4DP numbers – you’ll be right in the mix for a fast, furious and incredibly immersive hour of world-class bike racing as Clara sets the stage for a high finish overall.

Stage 2: 55 mins

After the racing in Vaduz as part of the Tour de Suisse Women, the peloton leaves Liechtenstein and heads towards Chur, the oldest town in Switzerland. With the riders having ridden 96 over some tough climbs already, you’ll join the action on-board with Cofidis Professional Clara Koppenburg with less than 28 kilometers to go. The final climb of the day up to St Luzisteig is coming up. Be ready for plenty of attacks before you get there and a high pace once on the slopes. You have all to play for in this stage. Can you pull it off?

Stage 3: 2hrs 8 minutes

We are in Chur for the start of the final stage of the Tour de Suisse Women. This is the east of Switzerland in the canton of Graubünden and we’re set for a glorious adventure in the mountains on-board with Cofidis leader Clara Koppenburg. With just under 60km to go, Clara is in the peloton with all the main contenders as they approach the major difficulties of the day. We hope you’re ready to give it your all on this demanding mountain stage - Clara certainly is as she’s dreaming of a top overall finish.

22 Likes

This is great - Clara is awesome.
I’m so not gonna make it through February alive now.

7 Likes

Hey Sir @David.McQuillen.KoS, besides my obvious profound gratitude I wonder if you meant to say Stage 2 is in TWT rather than Stage 1. At least that’s what it says in the Route Plan.

4 Likes

These are a great add, but not gonna lie - it SHOULD be Stage 1 in the nToS.

2 Likes

These workout profiles look fantastic!

Can’t wait to grab a bucket and give these a go.

3 Likes

Y’know, Cap’n Sir, you could do both :smiling_imp:

1 Like

It’s supposed to be TdS Women 1. Long story on why the route has 2 listed, but @Rupert.H is on it and will have it fixed up.

7 Likes

So we’re doing stage 1, then? NICE.

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

:face_with_monocle::smirk:

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

very meta

3 Likes

Great to see the library of pro rides expanding.
I’ve only done a couple so far, but have enjoyed both, and Team Scream is my favourite workout on the platform so far.

The last 3rd of Stage 3 above looks pretty brutal :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

it’s very scenic. :wink:

4 Likes

TS is SUFF - pre-dates ProRides, but it is a favorite, for sure!

Love the pro rides and logging on to this news made my day.

Set of on TdSW Stage 1 this morning - absolutely awesome session, the climb integration is superb, feels more immersive than other pro ride with hills. But that could have been my screaming legs and lungs - a brutal ride and a sort of worthy of a Sufferlandrian detour in the ToS.

Looking forward to stages 2 and 3…

4 Likes

GAH GAH GAH. My fault. It’s actually Stage 2 Women. Nothing to see here. Move along… .

9 Likes

The

are ALWAYS watching Sir @David.McQuillen.KoS

Xoom Xoom!!

7 Likes

Really enjoyed stage 3. So immersive and super qualty video. Happy times in Switzerland. Brilliant but brutal with all the rapid changes in power

4 Likes