🎺 NEW PRORIDE: On-board in the Mont Ventoux Dénivelé Challenge! 🎺

INSANELY REAL. Probably because it is. In our newest ProRide, you’re on-board with Cofidis Professional Clara Koppenberg for the Mont Ventoux Dénivelé Challenge. Matching Clara’s power file exactly – but scaled to your own 4DP numbers – you’ll cover the early moves, hold your place on the upper slopes and then fight for victory. If you’re looking for a longer ride that keeps you engrossed in the action every second, then look no further than this one. NOW IN SYSTM!

25 Likes

A nice queen stage for ToS 2023. :grin:

9 Likes

And the badges slip further and further away!!! :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

Attack! Attack! Attack!

6 Likes

It’s a good ride, very enjoyable…
Sorry, “enjoyable”.

You spend the first hour and fifty thinking “This ProRide lark is easy”, it’s a good sub-threshold FTP builder.
Then you get to the last twenty minutes and wonder why you do this kind of thing to yourself :slight_smile:

Definitely good to have a Climb/Kickr Bike too!

12 Likes

@David.McQuillen.KoS this looks great, yet the link is broken on the app’s home page.
The link refers system protocol and contains spaces (system://content/Bnci 5P4 Xhc) while it should read systm://content/Bnci5P4Xhc
It is like that in Web app (Firefox), and in Windows app.

3 Likes

Yep, we know. Thanks. We’ll have it fixed in a few hours. :slight_smile: You’ll find the ride in the ProRides section of the app.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I know one of the riders in that race - that’s quite a graduation from kicking everyone’s ass on the local club ride to top 30 rider in a pro race :grinning:

4 Likes

@Rick Think I’m…busy that week.

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

spongebob-squarepants-my-eyes

8 Likes

@CPT_A Its just like Nine Hammers but there is only one hammer and it comes after 2 hours of riding and the hammer is 12+ minutes long. I tried it and struggled a lot during the last 12 minutes but it definitely is a great new addition to the ProRides series.

11 Likes

Yep, I’ve done it, I love it, but you really do spend most of the ride thinking “this is enjoyable, but maybe a little easy”, then you get to the “kick”

8 Likes

5 Likes

This is (almost) EXACTLY what I’d envisioned with SYSTM’s ability to take a real Pro’s power profile (modified to our 4DP) and ride up a real climb. I haven’t done it yet (still kinda riding outdoors) but this is 100% on my (ever growing) To Do list.

I only say almost cuz, I never envisioned it as part of a race but more of an OL type of thing where we are “paced” up some of the world’s iconic climbs.

SOOOOO much new content! Thanks TEAM!!!

14 Likes

Oh my gosh!
This is nothing but excellent!
:boom: :boom: :boom:
Love it!

3 Likes

You go :canada:!

I’m going to suck up at least one more weekend outing to try out the “new” CX bike, but you must be further along than we are in New England!

1 Like

Last week was crap, but today and into the weekend is still very much rideable (+10° ish C)

Next week single digits and snow in the forecast so time to hunker down. I’ve bulked up for the winter so will have plenty of calories stored up for the indoor training season :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yeah this is where we are, when i like to ride in the morning.

Got my new Defeet Wooly Bullies, so going to give it a go.

1 Like

Gotta get some of those myself. My feet and fingers are very sensitive to cold.

1 Like