New Yoga 15 Videos?

Hi there! I saw Abi has some new videos coming starting with Stability 5. Any chance we’ll be getting those too???

6 Likes

New videos would be great.

I even considered subscribing to Abi for the new videos but couldn’t justify the expense. Including a few of them into Sufferfest would be a nice treat.

2 Likes

I’'ll pile on - would really love to see the new videos show up in Sufferfest.

1 Like

We will certainly get a few of them! Was just speaking with Abi and she is super excited about them.

18 Likes

Thank you David!

2 Likes

#everyonelovessirdavid

3 Likes

#everyonelovesAbimore

6 Likes

Well, if I absolutely have to choose… :slight_smile:
Sorry, David.

5 Likes

Lol

Great!

Not to sound ungrateful in asking for more, but would it be possible to remix the audio on the yoga videos to get sound in both left and right channels? On headphones it just sounds…odd.

2 Likes

Shrek loves yoga…more is Better!!!:muscle::t_rex::volcano:

4 Likes

@SirDale, I haven’t experienced this problem. I normally use the laptop speakers, but just checked a few yoga videos through headphones, and I was getting sound in both channels.

1 Like

Fascinating. Wonder if it’s just through the iPad app it’s an “issue.”

I don’t have an iPad, so can’t try to reproduce the problem there. My test was on a Mac laptop.

1 Like

I have not experienced that on my iPhone.

1 Like

Issue was with the headphones themselves; right earpiece output not matched to the left. Apologies for the confusion on my part, but thanks for the feedback that it was on my end.

1 Like

Good to hear you’ve solved the problem.

Now that’s proper troubleshooting that. Nice one @SirDale

1 Like